Meet Thor, Jr. "TJ" (dark brahma over light)

I'm so sorry to hear about Thor's failing health, what a beautiful guy! I only had dark Brahma hens last year, but this time I ordered straight run (10, or 12...can't remember, and there are so many babies, I can't count!) Anyway, think I only got 1 roo...
th.gif
Hoping to have a few roos to pick from with my buffs; Brahmas are awesome roos...and hens too
big_smile.png

Quote:
ep.gif
I am deeply disturbed now.

This is news????
lau.gif

Weedwhacker and then some! He got hit with the ugly stick when he hatched.......

Last edited:
Quote:
Woman! I do wish you'd hang around more. I have missed you so much! I think good thoughts about you every single day.
hugs.gif

I am currently into raising trahmas. That sneaky, creepy little Impy attacks (can I say rapes on BYC?) my brahma hens every time Thor's back is turned). That's okay, TJ is growing bigger day by day.
cool.png

Quote:
Imagine a scrawny, tiny, naked neck monster chasing every hen in sight. Add in talons of steel, a piece of gravel rejected by the road crew for a brain, the manners of Attila the Hun and wearing sandals with socks.

Impy is far worse.

ranchy- REALLY going to hide now!

Sounds like my kinda chicken...lol

Quote:
Now Grit...sight unseen, I will drive to picky poor little Impy up before he is smooshed in a bowl
gig.gif
:lau

Quote:
OOooooook I just seen Impy. After I got past
hmm.png
and then on to
gig.gif
:lau I was
love.gif
. Impy is adorable in his own no tail feather, naked neck, paranoid looking way.
gig.gif
:lau I want Impy. I wonder how much trouble and chaos he could cause here?? Since I have a llama totally terrified of chickens, Impy could have fun with that.
lau.gif

Quote:
OOooooook I just seen Impy. After I got past
hmm.png
and then on to
gig.gif
:lau I was
love.gif
. Impy is adorable in his own no tail feather, naked neck, paranoid looking way.
gig.gif
:lau I want Impy. I wonder how much trouble and chaos he could cause here?? Since I have a llama totally terrified of chickens, Impy could have fun with that.
lau.gif

Kitt, Impy's one redeeming quality is that he is a good father. He'd be nothing but a distant memory of heartburn by now if it weren't for that.
wink.png

Quote:
um, why is he posing with barbeque items?
1st pick Impy by grill on table with bag at bottom right of charcoal with a look of not gonna happen on his face.
2nd pick Impy looking like he is up to something while checking out bag of charcoal and the lighter fluid near it.

Well atleast they are older pics so you did not barbeque him and he did not try anything fowl with the charcoal and lighter fluid......yet.

Impy has deeply disturbed me. LOL i think i almost screamed when i saw that picture. Thor on the other had is amazing. I would send impy a little note saying TJ is coming to get him if he dont leave your brahma's alone. I dont even want to know what that combo would make. Could the beautiful look of the brahma over power the impyness? I hope you dont find out.
lol.png

Quote:
I keep telling TJ to whip Impy's scrawny butt and take over the flock, but alas TJ is like his dad; a lover not a fighter.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom