Megaesophagus puppy needs a home!!

coreysmithrl12

Hatching
Aug 21, 2015
I am posting for a friend to get the word out. She is fostering a 7 month old lab/hound mix that was diagnosed with Megaesophagus at 3 months old. His background a shelter in Puerto Rico found him tied up and very skinny. My friend ended up fostering him, she fed him like normal, then he had trouble breathing after eating. She brought him to her vet and found out all his food was in his lungs to get the food out they mad him vomit which saved his life. Since then she has spent lots of time and money trying to figure out a reason he has Megaesophagus and taking care of him. He is now on 2 meals a day and 1 medication 2 times a day. He is completely sable enough to find a new home! He does great with other dogs, kids, and cats! He is still in need of some puppy training... He is potty trained and leash trained, and somewhat kennel trained. His personality is very playful at times and other times he is a cuddle bug.

This message is to get the word out!!!
We only need help finding him a great home or another foster home. If anyone has suggestions or can help please message me [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom