Mehhh help

They are adorable. How is your lil one this morning?

I don't know how large your brooder is but looking at what I can see I rec more space for them Pekins are notorious at having leg issues they grow so darn fast so plenty of exercise and warm water swim time is very important to get those legs strong along with the right amount of BY added to their feed. 1Tab per cup of feed should help a lot.

When I say exercise I don't mean having them running this can be harmful they just need to be able to move around go outside on warm days [with supervision] and just move. lol

They are adorable. How is your lil one this morning?

I don't know how large your brooder is but looking at what I can see I rec more space for them Pekins are notorious at having leg issues they grow so darn fast so plenty of exercise and warm water swim time is very important to get those legs strong along with the right amount of BY added to their feed. 1Tab per cup of feed should help a lot.

When I say exercise I don't mean having them running this can be harmful they just need to be able to move around go outside on warm days [with supervision] and just move. lol
Good morning loves
Daffy update
He is more alert this morning he is still able to waddle around he's eating and drinking balance is a little off and he's not cleaning like he normally does
He doesn't seem as sad so I'm happy
He still isn't the same so I know he pulled or messed with something but the lack of pain reaction I don't think he's broken I'm going to the store as we speak and will have new cage and meds updates this afternoon ;)
Ty so much for caring

As big as you can find. Might check out a big box store for appliance boxes line with plastic then put in bedding etc. Or kiddy pool with some kind of fencing around it to keep the littles safe from jumping out or last but not least the largest plastic storage box you can find I remember years ago someone using one of those big storage containers you keep on your deck or patio to store stuff in. Imagination.

@onaharley made a nice on with kiddy pool and also @Soon2BChixMom maybe they can share pics.

We already had the kiddie pool for our dogs in the summer. :) That is why it is so big!
20180325_152512.jpg

OKay all ;)
Updates health - he's so much better still a little wobbly but active and back to his normal perky self ;)
I got a first aid kit
He got electrolytes and niacin
Did epsom salt bath and used a heating pad
Also expanded the cage
Never seen such happy ducks omg he's even running
And she keeps trying to fly
So happy
We did kale, peas, and meal worms today and they are in love ❤️
Thank y'all
Will keep in touch in my adventures
Y'all are great it a panic

Back