Members reporting "jumpy" pages

I

Whoops, sorry, forgot. Safari for browser. Not sure what version or how to check? I am on an iPhone 8 Plus though.

To determine browser & version, you can click here: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

... you can also use the "copy link" button and paste it here to show all the details of your system if you want.

Thanks!!! Very helpful. It says I am using Safari 13 and have 13.3 IOS. I can PM the link with all the exact system details and everything if you need it but it somehow figured out my exact location even though I thought I had location turned off. :eek: :th so I’d rather not paste my town name all over the Internet. :lau :oops: but I have no problems sharing it to just you if it would help you guys. :)

but it somehow figured out my exact location even though I thought I had location turned off. :eek: :th so I’d rather not paste my town name all over the Internet.

Ah, didn't notice that myself!

Yeah, if peeps just want to copy the part with browser & version, that's most helpful.

BTW, is it just me, or are most (all) peeps having this problem on Safari?

It would be interesting to really isolate it to Safari and/or specific devices.

Yeah, if peeps just want to copy the part with browser & version, that's most helpful.

It seems like safari

I think I have location services turned off so mine just says United States.

I tend to notice and/or read everything. It’s a problem sometimes :lau

So like I scrolled all the way down to the very bottom of that page to be sure I didn’t miss anything. :lau :oops:

And it does seem to be specific to Safari so far!

Back
Top Bottom