Memphis, TN area Cukoo Silkies Roos looking for a new home :)

Juliechickens

Songster
12 Years
Apr 7, 2007
Memphis, TN
Hi Friends,
I live in the Memphis area and I have 4 Cukoo Bearded silkie roosters who are looking for a home. They hatched in early Spring so they are about 9 months old now. They have been hand raised by me. Until they were 3 months old, they lived inside my house and were hand carried by me to my back yard daily for play time. Now that they are more mature and can handle the barn life with my other big birds, I have come to realize too many roosters is not a good thing!

They are extremely gentle and would be GREAT for children. Not one of them will chase you. They do come running to me when I come outside to their pen as they are used to me giving them fruit cocktail daily. Not one of them has EVER once pecked me. They are oh so sweet and me and my daughter have given them tons of love.

If you would be interested having one or more of these little guys please let me know. I would say they are about 9 inches tall at max. They still look young and smaller than regular sized silkie roos.

They are grey speckled color. Their dad is a cukoo silkie and their mom is a white silkie. All silkies I own are bearded.
I am looking for good family homes only. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]
Thank you,
Julie Sanchez
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom