Men's selective hearing

Quote:
Yea he would if we lived a little closer to the state line....
gig.gif
lau.gif

I'd sic the cows on him.
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Yea he would if we lived a little closer to the state line....
gig.gif
lau.gif

I'd sic the cows on him.
tongue2.gif

You'd do that and when you came back out he'd offer you a cheeseburger.
gig.gif
lau.gif

Poor Gritty...

You know how embarrassing it is when the mailman begins
to his lunch brake at your mailbox, to see what you do next?

Even worse, he brings his brother-in-law? And you him say...

"You ain't gonna believe this."

Last edited:
I have a story about men's selective hearing. We say dh is hard of listening quite often. I think he just doesn't care, it goes over his head and just out the door.

Anyway, one evening, dd talked to dh and myself, telling us all about an upcoming trip with her high school to go to N. AL to help with the tornado relief. She explained the trip, which teacher was putting this together, when she'd leave and return, and what she needed to go. Dh discussed this with her, asked questions and what not.

The next day, he calls me and says that dd texted him about some trip to N. AL to help with tornado relief, and did I know anything about this? Rehash everything once again with him.

Night before trip to N. AL, we are once again discussing trip. Dh comments to dd, "You're not going up Hwy 431 are you? That's where all the tornado damage is!"

Sometimes all you can do is shake your head...
he.gif
duc.gif

Quote:
you dont want to live long do you?
tongue.gif

I mean not to be an a** about it but he's right. Women do the laundry, women wash the dishes, women take the trash out, women set the table, women wash the dog, women complain about men, women take care of the children, women feed the family, women bring beers to men, women go grocery shopping, women get stereotyped, women get abused, women cry. I mean the above quote is like rubbing it in women's faces but its hard not to see all the truth in that.

Quote:
you dont want to live long do you?
tongue.gif

I mean not to be an a** about it but he's right. Women do the laundry, women wash the dishes, women take the trash out, women set the table, women wash the dog, women complain about men, women take care of the children, women feed the family, women bring beers to men, women go grocery shopping, women get stereotyped, women get abused, women cry. I mean the above quote is like rubbing it in women's faces but its hard not to see all the truth in that.

Really? What color is the sky in your world?
tongue.png

Honestly, even if that is usually the case, Spookwriter, I see it as offensive and rude to say that husbands are kings and personally I don't think that it's okay for them to sit around in their recliners all day. Honestly???

I actually know plenty of stay-at-home dads that do most of the, as you would probably call it, "women's" work (I just see it as housework, not expecting any certain person to do it all) . I'm not going to slam any gender together and call anyone kings or queens.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom