Merry Christmas from C&B

SuperDuck

Songster
Mar 28, 2018
Los Banos, Ca
IMG_3834.JPG
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Chuck and Buck! They thank you all for having all the answers to any of our silly first-time-duck-parents questions!

Oh, and they HATE the tree!

Great to see Chuck and Buck. Not surprised they hate the tree, lots of high hangy things!

Did they get along during the summer mating season?

I'm surprised they hated it! I figured they would love it. What they hate more than the tree is the huge inflatable Olaf snowman. Watching them run in for the night, hang that tight left around the couch, past the fish tank towards the cage and come to a skidding halt, little duck nails scratching the wood floors had us rolling. They backed themselves up quickly and spent the next 5 minutes playing Peek A Boo around the corner, expecting that darn thing to be gone with each peek. We were dying.

They survived their first mating season. Once in awhile they'd pick on each other but like fighting siblings, they would stop if yelled at. My kid survived mating season, too.

Can't say the same for my poor, violated vacuum though....

They sound very entertaining!! I'm glad they didn't fight too much, mine were pretty rough, one seemed to instigate more.

That's great that you're around them and able to keep them from fighting. Mine would stop fighting if I intervened, then eventually would go back behind the garage and go at it again once out of my sight, like kids.

Back
Top Bottom