Merry Xmas from Downunder (Australia)

Hi every one, Merry Xmas. Haven't worked out the in and outs of this site yet, so please forgive any Oops. Can add a photo here and write but can't see how to join other forum, nor how to add pic to my profile yet. Love the little chicks with xmas caps
2665.png
BIG NEWS ★★★ FOUND THE EGGS TA DA ★★★ Heckle was standing guard (could have been Jeckle twins!) and I creeped close, there was the other lying down, so later I distracted them round the coop with rolled oats (love those 1/4cup) and went to look. Sure enough there was the missing 2 days, 4 eggs. So I have decided to out fox them this time! I got my disable pickup stick ( like a long tong ) went out with towel in box and collected them all, then not touching by hand marked 1 and put it back! The place they picked was very clever, it's the annoying Bogonvillia that grows over my fence and is too hard to cut back because of the thorns. This year it has really spread and though I have previously looked, it is hard to get to the back where she was! I just hope this works, since Ethal is hoging the coop because she is brooding again!

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! The members here are great and so are their chickens;)!!! This is the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM ON EARTH!!!!

Hope you have fun and if you need anything we are here to help!!

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom