Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

did you guys see they changed the minimums? And in 2016 the prices are going up. I don't mind a couple extra cents so it's fine (I think it varies between like 10 and 20cents) but the minimums a little weird haha

I'll post a picture but it used to be 3 April through October then 15 November though March. Well now it's 3 April through November then 25 December through March.

I don't know what sparked the change, maybe they had stuff happen or feel it's safer, but it's a tad weird cause they've always been sort of the small order place from what I've seen.

BUT.

They still primarily are cause it's only 4 months out of the whole year that the minimum is higher. And it's actually better anyway I think because now there's an extra month of the lower minimum. :p

I am new to chicken. I got 10 now. Started in April this year
1 barredrock
1 black austrolurp
4 isa browns
2 amberlink
1 welsummer
1 blue copper maran rooster

I am getting Nov 3-5

1 blue ameraucana hen
1 blue ameraucana rooster
2 black copper marans hens
1 black copper maran rooster
2 easter eggers.
I am super excited. What about u?. What you getting and have already

Last edited:
I am new to chicken. I got 10 now. Started in April this year
1 barredrock
1 black austrolurp
4 isa browns
2 amberlink
1 welsummer
1 blue copper maran rooster

I am getting Nov 3-5

1 blue ameraucana hen
1 blue ameraucana rooster
2 black copper marans hens
1 black copper maran rooster
2 easter eggers.
I am super excited. What about u?. What you getting and have already

oh wow that's awesome! a lot of birds haha

I bet you are!

I'm getting 9 (ordered 8 and added the free option). We don't have any yet so these are our first haha they're hatching October 26th so should arrive 27-29

getting

2 Barred Rock
2 Black Australorp
2 Buff Orpington
2 Easter Eggers
1 of the Meyer Meal Maker one (free one, idk the breed)

all girls.

I'm excited. :)

I didn't see the free bird thing . what is a meal maker.. Just a meat bird ? I love the breeds you got my austrolurp is so sweet. And my parents have buff orphinton and love them. My barred rock is sick now from a sick bird from craigslist recently. She is separated and on meds . she is doing some better. I am not wanting to loose her.I love her also.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom