Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

We love our Meyer chickens! We have had so much fun getting to know their personalities and love their beautiful feathers and type - they are wonderful birds!!! We have speckled sussex, welsummers, easter eggers, buff brahma, blue cochin, golden campine, spitzhauben, rhode island red and marans - we suggest Meyer to everyone we know! Speckled Sussex, EE, BCM

Great pics everyone!!Getting me more excited for my Meyer order coming in...I love the EE's everyone has posted like the variety of them even from bird to bird..

I ordered 15 chicks for mid March delivery too. It's so hard to wait. I originally had them scheduled for the 3rd week of April but then the coop was delivered and I got so impatient I called Meyer and changed a few of my breeds to ones I could get earlier!! Can't wait to see what you get :)

I ordered chicks from the Feb 11 2013 hatch date, so we have just a couple of weeks to go and I am impatiently waiting. I ordered 15 chicks and a big variety: 1 of each of these: White Leghorn, Buff Orpington, Black Australorp, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Barred Rock, Golden Laced Polish, Light Brown Leghorn, Columbian Wyandotte, Golden Laced Wyandote, Dominique, Blue Cochin Standard and 2 each of these: RIR's and EE's, plus one of their Myer Meal Makers. These are our 1st chicks, so hopefully all goes well. Everyone's pictures really helps ease my mind. Thanks!

I ordered 16 little fuzzy butts from Meyer to arrive the last week of February.... The wait is awful!!! My husband built me a cool brooder, and have everything ready to go..... another month to go, and I'm already chicken CRAZED!!!!

I feel everyone's anticipation!! I've got 15 (well 16 including my mystery) due to arrive Feb 5-7th. They're coming!! I've got SLW, GLW, Blk Austrolorps, BR, CW, RIR and I can't wait!! Brooder is getting set up this weekend in the garage and coop materials are ready! (just waiting for a decent day to get started!)

Its good to know im not the only one acting like an impatient kid waiting for that new toy on christmas..except its not christmas and im NOT a kid...lol I do enjoy all the pics everyone has posted!! Nice to see there stock in action...Please anyone wanting to post more PLEASE do!!! Helps with the wait!!!!!

These are our 1st chicks, so hopefully all goes well. Everyone's pictures really helps ease my mind. Thanks!

If it helps at all, i've ordered many chickens from them (5 times now,but about to order more) I have never lost a chick,ever. They've always shown up perfectly healthy,full of energy,and ready to eat and drink. Even last year in January,and I live in Michigan. They've never gotten a breed wrong, and only once have I gotten a he that was supposed to be a she. But even that turned out ok,because he's absolutely gorgeous and is great with the girls and us humans.

Back
Top Bottom