Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

MsChickenMomma, I hope they get the power on sooner for you! I know a lot of the west side of the state was without power. Stay warm, I hope you have a generator.

Too everyone on this forum, I wish you all a merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year : )

Got my new brooder ready. Hope it gives us better luck than we had this year. Can't believe I' doing chicks again and now even hatching them! I'm crazy!

Mine are ordered for 4/22 4/23 delivery. That's such a loooooong time. I got some broilers and a bunch of different layers. I'll have everything from dark brown, light brown ,white and tinted EE eggs. A month later i'll get another load of broilers and three turkens from Ideal, along with ducks and geese that the last week of may. AND then in june the two ladies that will provide us with milk, kids.... will arrive. Maybe if I am really nutss I go ahead and order come more pekins and broilers from Meyer to fill up the freezer for the winter.

Wow that's a lot! What fun!

We opened our xmas gifts early since dh works tomorrow and I got my skelter! Yeah!

I gave 2 dozen of our eggs away as gifts yesterday so it's pretty empty but I'm still so excited. :)
My parents also gave dh and I some $ for Xmas for sharing our house with them for the last 6 weeks, think I'm going to treat myself to an eco glow brooder. :)

Glad to hear Sunni made a full recovery. I'm not surprised, she seems like a very resilient bird!
I hope you are staying warm. We lost our heater during the freeze it got to 50 in our house. Luckily we were able to get it fixed within a few hours. I can't imagine no power for days. I really need to find a place I can be self sufficient!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you enjoy your holidays!

Mine are ordered for 4/22 4/23 delivery. That's such a loooooong time. I got some broilers and a bunch of different layers. I'll have everything from dark brown, light brown ,white and tinted EE eggs. A month later i'll get another load of broilers and three turkens from Ideal, along with ducks and geese that the last week of may. AND then in june the two ladies that will provide us with milk, kids.... will arrive. Maybe if I am really nutss I go ahead and order come more pekins and broilers from Meyer to fill up the freezer for the winter.
Nice! Time will go by fast...

Wow that's a lot! What fun!

We opened our xmas gifts early since dh works tomorrow and I got my skelter! Yeah!

I gave 2 dozen of our eggs away as gifts yesterday so it's pretty empty but I'm still so excited.
smile.png

My parents also gave dh and I some $ for Xmas for sharing our house with them for the last 6 weeks, think I'm going to treat myself to an eco glow brooder.
smile.png
Very nice, congrats! So jealous of all those eggs too!
wink.png

Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas to you too!

Glad to hear Sunni made a full recovery. I'm not surprised, she seems like a very resilient bird!
I hope you are staying warm. We lost our heater during the freeze it got to 50 in our house. Luckily we were able to get it fixed within a few hours. I can't imagine no power for days. I really need to find a place I can be self sufficient!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you enjoy your holidays!
Stay warm and Merry Christmas to you too!

Hey everyone, we got a severe ice storm, and we've been without power for three days now. I have access to the Internet for a few minutes, but we won't have power for another 1-3 days yet.

Sunni is doing great. She is almost completely back to normal. She's upset that she has to go to bed at 5:00pm when it gets dark because we don't have power, but she's okay.
lol.png
OH that's a bummer about the ice storm/power. I hate when that happens. It's never happened to us over the holidays... I'd be really bummed. Hope it comes on soon
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom