Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

Those are all cute names! I'll be considering them
big_smile.png
I really like Lucy. I must really like names the end with the sound "e". I have 27 chickens with names and 13 of them end in either ie, i, or y.

I was thinking maybe Lizzie for one, but I already have so many names that end with that sound. I guess it couldn't hurt to name them Lucy and Lizzie! lol

It's hard to find girl names (apparently) that don't end similarly. In my daughter's kindergarten class there are 12 girls (I think) and ALL of them - Every single one - ends in "a". At least in your case they end in a similar sound and not all with the same last letter.

Personally I really like Lizzie and Lucy, I think they sound really cute together!!

It's hard to find girl names (apparently) that don't end similarly. In my daughter's kindergarten class there are 12 girls (I think) and ALL of them - Every single one - ends in "a". At least in your case they end in a similar sound and not all with the same last letter.

Personally I really like Lizzie and Lucy, I think they sound really cute together!!

That's funny! I feel better now about having names that all end in a similar sound instead of being spelled the same at the end.

I think I will go with Lizzie and Lucy
big_smile.png
I think those two names will be perfect for their personalities and how they are going to look when they are adults.

That's funny! I feel better now about having names that all end in a similar sound instead of being spelled the same at the end.

I think I will go with Lizzie and Lucy
big_smile.png
I think those two names will be perfect for their personalities and how they are going to look when they are adults.
I like those names too. We named two of our new chicks Izzy and Lucy. Close to your choices.

Welp, I got my chicks last night..... I drove all the way into Tulsa, to the sorting hub, to pick them up so I wouldn't have to wait another day. So far I have lost two (my australorp and 1 of my salmon fravolles), two more are weak, and one is severely deformed. :( I'm not happy......

Welp, I got my chicks last night..... I drove all the way into Tulsa, to the sorting hub, to pick them up so I wouldn't have to wait another day. So far I have lost two (my australorp and 1 of my salmon fravolles), two more are weak, and one is severely deformed. :( I'm not happy......

Yes. I didn't have very good luck did I? I know I have to wait 48 hours before I report my losses, but is it 48 hours after they where shipped out or after o got them in the brooder?

Back
Top Bottom