Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

Day 20 of our incubation and already have 3 chicks hatched!
Went to check the temp/humidity this morning and found this.

Went to work and came home to 2 more. 2 more are working at it.
So exciting that our homemade incubator worked!
wee.gif

Day 20 of our incubation and already have 3 chicks hatched! Went to check the temp/humidity this morning and found this. Went to work and came home to 2 more. 2 more are working at it. So exciting that our homemade incubator worked! :weee
So cute!!! I wasnt going to hatch any babies this year, but this is making me want too!!! All these chick pics are wearing me down!

So cute!!! I wasnt going to hatch any babies this year, but this is making me want too!!! All these chick pics are wearing me down!

Me either, but then I bought an incubator, ordered eggs, and ordered more eggs, and thankfully got outbid on two eBay auctions for eggs. Now I've got 16 eggs growing little chickies. I'll be expanding the coop this weekend!

A silkie just hatched. So far we have a mille fleur bantam cochin, either a RIR or BO, a JavaXBarnevelder, and a silkie. We recorded the silkie hatching. I've got to edit it, it's huge and lots of nothing parts, but I'll post it when it's done.

:)

A silkie just hatched. So far we have a mille fleur bantam cochin, either a RIR or BO, a JavaXBarnevelder, and a silkie. We recorded the silkie hatching. I've got to edit it, it's huge and lots of nothing parts, but I'll post it when it's done. 

:)

Very cool! I hope they all thrive!

Ok....so day 7/5. Day 7 for my BYC eggs and day 5 for my Meyers eggs.
1 blood ring and possibly 3 clear of 10 AMs. All my Meyers eggs have detached air cells. 2 look clear (or scrambled thanks to our PO). This leaves me with 6 viable AMs, 2 EEs, and 2 BRs. This is becoming a nail biter!

Back
Top Bottom