Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

6 white Leghorns
6 Golden Buffs
6 BarredRocks

I had ordered some that are shipping on 1/26 but couldn't wait so I ordered what was available yesterday. I'm so excited!

Theyre nice choices! I was scoping Meyers website yesterday deciding to order more for an earlier date. I have some coming in the last week of April. I want to get a few bandana but keep talking myself out of it lol

Waiting for my chicks to come from Meyer today! Express shipping shows they will be here by 3pm today. Can't wait!

6 white Leghorns
6 Golden Buffs
6 BarredRocks

I had ordered some that are shipping on 1/26 but couldn't wait so I ordered what was available yesterday. I'm so excited!
Congrats! You should have lots of eggs in 4-6 months! Fingers crossed they arrive safe and healthy. When you get them settled and warm we would love to see baby chick pics!

i hope they turn out for you. mine from meyer and ideal both look mixed. i recommend belt hatchery on the west coast or ultimate farm chicken on the east cost.

Who was this directed towards?

@NotableNancy I absolutely love that puppy! She's so beautiful!

X2. Super cute!

6 white Leghorns
6 Golden Buffs
6 BarredRocks

Dawn, welcome to the Meyer family! Nice choice of girls, we have 4 Barred Rocks from Meyers. They are sweet girls and our top hen is a BR. Will be looking forward to some chick picks.

Last edited:
Well still not here yet, still waiting can't stand it! I have always ordered from Mcmurray but Meyer is closer and cheaper. I don't have good luck so I hope this is the year. I have raised baby's the last three years and towards the end of summer something gets in the coup and will take them all in one night. I have boarded up the rafters now and coup should be secure. I will post pictures if they ever show up today lol!

Back
Top Bottom