Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

Super cold here too (central VT)- yesterday morning the outside thermometer was reading -28!

Everybody's Meyer birds are gorgeous! I'm planning on ordering from them next spring!

Thanks!
I am planning on blue copper marans, silver spitzhauben, and salmon faverolle! Just 2-3 of each. They'll be pretty lawn ornaments that also lay eggs
tongue.png

Wow. A lot of you have some really cold weather. It is amazing how your chickens survive it. I think they're a lot hardier then we give them credit for. We've been a lot colder then normal the past couple of weeks but nothing like most of you.
We're getting hit by a snowstorm tonight. Could be up to 10 inches, which for us is a lot for our city since we're not prepared like the northern states. Stay warm everyone!

Oh and one more thing, I went to TSC today and they had California Whites, BO's, some sort of red pullet and bantams. I looked for an extremely long time but I resisted! proud of myself!

I did good at TSC yesterday too. Lots of cute babies and I only looked. Of course my wheaten ameraucana eggs should arrive today...so I'm not as well behaved as I seem! Thank God we have not seen snow. Hope you guys are all warm and seeing the last of winter.

These are the eggs I'm setting today. Oh my nerves! My splash ameraucana is laying some of those pretty blue eggs stacked on top. My black ameraucana is laying the slightly greener ones. The bottom ones are those wheatens I ordered. And I threw some wellie and buff brahma eggs in for good measure. They should make some cute EEs and OEs.

These are the eggs I'm setting today. Oh my nerves! My splash ameraucana is laying some of those pretty blue eggs stacked on top. My black ameraucana is laying the slightly greener ones. The bottom ones are those wheatens I ordered. And I threw some wellie and buff brahma eggs in for good measure. They should make some cute EEs and OEs.

Good luck and of course keep us posted. :caf. :pop

Back
Top Bottom