meyers hatchery

I absolutely LOVE Meyers Hatchery!!
big_smile.png

I ordered from them last year they were great, very friendly. The chicks I got were healthy, and continue to be to this day. They were exactly what I ordered and a great variety. No beak or leg issues at all, I would order from them again w/o hesitation.

I've gotten chicks from them for the last two years--they are really good people to work with and haven't lost a chick yet. Like their variety and the numerous chicks you can order as pullets--great for those of us who prefer not to have roosters and keep the neighborhood quiet:) I have not had them shipped, more fun to do a roadtrip since they are just over an hour away. Good luck.
PS: I also really liked the catalog they had mailed out--love the photos and the descriptions for everything from egg productions, mature weight, purpose (egg/meat/dual) and the temperament...this year I tried twice but seems like they've gone to a cyber-mag....bummer as I liked it for a reference guide/wishbook...

I ordered from Meyer recently. Everything went exactly as they said it would (shipping dates), and the chicks arrived in excellent condition. I'll order from them again.

I just got an order of 33 chicks from Meyer last week. I can't say enough good about the whole process. They were cheaper, had a better selection this late in the year, and they send an e-mail when the chicks ship, so you know for sure that they are on the way. I did have one dead in the box, but they gave me a credit. They were in a mail truck for two days in a heatwave, so I was glad that there weren't more dead in the box. They are all healthy and growing like weeds.

Here are some pictures:

In the shipping box
100_9534-1.jpg

In the brooder:
100_9538-1.jpg

Just got my first shipment of 4 chicks from Meyers this past Monday. All 4 were doing just fine, even all the way to California. I love that they send you an email to track your shipment. I'm very pleased!

Back
Top Bottom