MGG's Hatching Thread!

Pics
(PS am I the only one old enough to actually know what a caboodle is? :gig )
1618598463058.jpeg

Beautiful eggs! I had 2 dark Marans eggs and couldn't tell anything really until one externally pipped. They're so difficult to candle
Thanks! The two dark ones are Penedesenca eggs I think. The seller said that the hen was covered by an Ameraucana, so they'll be Olive Eggers, but they should look really cool.
I know! The Marans in my last batch I didn't toss until lockdown when I knew for sure it was no good. It was so hard to see through though!

Oh my goodness, yes! How is she? Do you have any pics of her? Aw, the poor baby is so confused. Single chicks are just so hard.
She's doing OK. Still trying to figure things out. It's heartbreaking to watch her knowing that she's uncomfortable but I know that being around other chickens is what she needs. They're not hurting her and they're similar in size. Things are getting better but it's very slow going. I'll get some pictures of her this afternoon. She's big for a Serama. She's 18ozs but I love her adorable size and she's absolutely perfect in my eyes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:hit:hit:hit:hit

I... lost notifications for this thread! :hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit

:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie

Oh well...... Your chicks are so cute! @MGG
Same! It says that I'm "watching" the thread but no notifications in a long time :-(
agh that happens :(
have you tried unwatching it and watching it again? that sometimes works
My eggs came this morning!!! They were packaged really nicely, and are all fully intact.
They were in these foam tube things, and then wrapped in bubble wrap.
How it looked when I opened it up View attachment 2619719
How the eggs were wrapped
View attachment 2619721View attachment 2619722
The pretty eggs
View attachment 2619723View attachment 2619724
She sent 10! That's two extra than she said she was going to send. They look awesome.
aww that's great! :wee

Back
Top Bottom