MI Fall Fowl Fest 2014

I'm going to look. I don't show but love to look and buy.

I'm looking for quality Cochin bantam pullets/ hens with good type or even eggs. I am working on bettering my type in my flock and need some quality stock to help out.

If anyone can help me out
I would be super greatful. I will be there Saturday morning.

I'm going to look. I don't show but love to look and buy.

I'm looking for quality Cochin bantam pullets/ hens with good type or even eggs. I am working on bettering my type in my flock and need some quality stock to help out.

If anyone can help me out
I would be super greatful. I will be there Saturday morning.

I have a mottled cochin bantam, although she is broody right now and is missing a toe nail. Depends if she is only for eggs, everything I sell seems to be killed :(
you can see her current chick behind her

Yes, I'll be there Saturday, just to look.  Around noon?  Mary

I want to go for the auctions :weee (There is auctions right?)

Last edited:
Yep for eggs, type, and diff bloodlines. I don't show and love love love Cochin bantams. I do breed them and sell eggs and chicks locally to help pay for them. I have approx 60 of them and all of them have names and spoiled rotten. All Are feed the best feeds and have a nice clean coop and run compleatly predator proof. I take a lot of pride in my birds and think the world of them. I'm a true crazy chicken momma that has my phone full of pics of chickens and not kids. Lol!
I hear ya on selling and they get killed. It happens to me it seems when I sell. Its so sad to hear it since I know they was safe here.

How old is she and what are you asking for her?. I will be there 1st thing Saturday morning as I love to look at everything and to look at sales birds as I'm super picky if I do buy. 2 yes ago I got a salmon frev there and I just love her. She's a odd ball in the flock since she's not a Cochin... But I had to have her. So my hubby bought her for me and she's now part of the flock and special to me since my hubby got her for me since he's not a chicken person. :)

Yep for eggs, type, and diff bloodlines. I don't show and love love love Cochin bantams. I do breed them and sell eggs and chicks locally to help pay for them. I have approx 60 of them and all of them have names and spoiled rotten. All Are feed the best feeds and have a nice clean coop and run compleatly predator proof. I take a lot of pride in my birds and think the world of them. I'm a true crazy chicken momma that has my phone full of pics of chickens and not kids. Lol!
I hear ya on selling and they get killed. It happens to me it seems when I sell. Its so sad to hear it since I know they was safe here.

How old is she and what are you asking for her?. I will be there 1st thing Saturday morning as I love to look at everything and to look at sales birds as I'm super picky if I do buy. 2 yes ago I got a salmon frev there and I just love her. She's a odd ball in the flock since she's not a Cochin... But I had to have her. So my hubby bought her for me and she's now part of the flock and special to me since my hubby got her for me since he's not a chicken person. :)

Good to hear you love your birds as much as I do! My Cochins name is Luna. How about I get back with ya on selling her? Right now she has three eggs that I am not sure are developing or not, as today is only day 3 ;)

Although when she does lay (she's been broody since June, although she has raised one chick during that time) it's colored tanish egg :)

No prob.
I have broodies all over sitting on empty nest.
So dedicated for nothing but I just let it run its course. Just let me know. And hope to meet ya next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom