MI - Silver Pheonix Roo To A Good Home

dark memory

Hatching
11 Years
May 26, 2008
This rooster is a little under a year old now. Will be a year in June. He is a very nice rooster to me and is only semi aggressive. If you show him fear he will react but once you show him you're not afraid of him then you're his favorite companion. He sits in my lap and follows me around the yard. I've only been spurred once since we've had him. We fondly call him Prince.

I have to get rid of him because I have alot of neices and nephews coming in and out of our property weekly and since Prince is used to free ranging our yard, we're afraid he might spur one of them. He does not like other chickens and I would absolutely not recommend putting him with other roos and I don't even know how he would behave around pullets either.

His tail is about two feet long now and has been pulled out twice by my pesky dog.

We've only fed him crack corn and some of our chicken starter when we started our pullets. Most of the time he eats whatever he finds in our yard. He roosts in our storage barn ontop of a wheel barrow instead of his hay box.

I am looking for neighboring Michigan residents as I am limited on transportation. I would like to check out the premisses of anyone interested in him to make sure he is going to a good home and would like a yearly picture or two of him in his new home. I DO love this rooster.
smile.png

ABSOLUTELY NO COCK FIGHTING ALLOWED.

Would appreciate it if I could recieve ten dollars for him to go towards transportation but a free good home that promises no abuse will be a greatly accepted offer.

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb4/Glissas_Sunrise/?action=view&current=IMG_7198.jpg

I wish I wasn't full up on roos! He is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I hope you find him a good home, shouldn't be too hard with good looks like that!
wink.png

Quote:
Thank you. I really hate to part with him but it has to be done so my grandma's grandkids are safer. He knows he's handsome.
big_smile.png

OH he is beautiful! If I lived closer and didn't already have a soon to be roo for my pullets I would take him in a heart beat! I hope you can find a good home for him. I have a silver phoenix in my bator right now that i HOPE is a female. So I won't be looking for a home for a roo soon!

OH so hope you find him a great home, he is a beautiful roo.

ML

Back
Top Bottom