Mice!!!

I just noticed some droppings. I have gotten 2 of the little buggers. Mine are all set also.
wink.png

i really really i mean really dislike mice!
heres a quick story for ya:

At the time we had 2 house rabbits, one passed away last year
hit.gif
I had a friend over the house, when this friend tell me "oh looks like you have a vistor eating your dogs food"
"yeah", i say " my 2 rabbits love dog food"
I look over and its a mouse, a field mouse! yuck.... at the time i was pregnant about 8 months along with our second child, i swore thne grabbed a broom and went crazy trying to get it.. the mouse was much too quick. we set traps and never got it...
so as the story continues: The next few days, we heard a noise (hubby and i)
we had (got rid of it) one of those old standing pianos,, huge ones, the last owners of the house left it for us (yuck) the noise was comming from the piano..
my husband managed to pull the piano back and found lots and lots of sams (dog food) being hoarding in the back of the piano!! yuck how disgusting!!!
Funny thing,, i wondered where the food was going,, because i was filling his (dogs ) bowl alot lately, didnt think anything of it..
needless to say, i really dont like mice at all!! i actually hate them (bad i know) they give me the creeps.
I know living in the country their going to be around,, but inside my house living with me and my family.
so let me tell you,, if they even think about moving in with my chickens (ugh!)
just had to share just really had to share!

I have an EE who is a great mouser. She watches them without moving... then she kinda pounces on them. It's funny to watch. Then she runs around the barn and all the other hens chase her to try and take the mouse from her.
There are no mice to be seen in the barn when the chickens are out there.

I have a small coop and thought I only had a few mice so I set traps. Better safe than sorry. 26 mice later I finally stopped catching them. I still have the traps set in case more move in. YUCK!

Paganbird can I borrow your EE?

no they dont! do they?

Yep they do. And they dig up moles, and they catch frogs and little snakes and lizards.....but they LOVE mice. They play games with them...tag, football, etc.​

Back
Top Bottom