Michigan Chickenstock 2010 Buy/Sell/Trade June 12th

I'm bringing Silkie chicks (blue/black/splash and hopefully white) as well as blue/black/splash mottled bantam Cochin chicks. Maybe a couple more breeds of chicks if everything keeps progressing around here.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
O I know... but it got me thinking and its a good thing it did...lol...

Can you imagine the headlines for that weekend... "Canadian family detained at the border for trying to sneak in 200LBS of an unknown white substance into the USA. DEA officials have yet to identify the substance. They Claim it was for "chickenstock, We are trying to determine exactly what this chickenstock is but from what we have been able to uncover it is some sort of ritual worshiping chickens. We will have the full story at 11.. Back to you Bob.
lau.gif

Too Funny, thanks for the laugh. hehehe

Quote:
when you firm up plans let me know... i noticed on the other thread you are trying to come.. once you know for sure i will book you some DE..lol

Question if I may,

I show my dogs in Canada a lot, and at the border they have pulled me over and went completely through my van, dog crates, luggage, show equitment , and demanding health certs for my dogs NOW...but then gave me a fine for not telling them that I had a 1/2 of submarine sandwich bought in Canada. Who would have thought? but veggies, fruit, grain etc all on that darn sandwich. GRRRRR

How are you going to across the border (if I read this right?) with chicks, eggs and DE which is a grain and cannot be brought over? The fine alone for my sandwich was $140 and they could have tossed me in jail. Thank gosh they didnt, but gave me a hard, good talking too. This was in Sarnia ONT

Quote:
I would never do anything illegal.... i wont be bringing anything alive down with me...

and DE. is... not a grain
Diatomaceous earth (DE) is the remains of microscopic one-celled plants (phytoplankton) called diatoms that lived in the oceans and lakes that once covered the western part of the US and other parts of the world. These deposits are mined from underwater beds or from ancient dried lake bottoms thousands of years old. This means, diatomaceous earth has an unlimited shelf life provided you keep it dry.

Back
Top Bottom