Michigan Chickenstock 2010 Buy/Sell/Trade June 12th

I have a barred rock/welsummer cockeral that is almost 6 weeks old if anyone wants him, free. Let me know though because if I don't find a home for him soon he will be going to the small animal swap at the Family Farm and Home in Newaygo on April 10th.

vicki2x2--would love some welsummer chicks.
opa--would love some blue orp chicks. or I may try some of eggs from each of you. I will let you know when I figure it out. could you pm me with prices on chicks and eggs.

Just let me know, I will hook you up!
big_smile.png

I should have some Buff Orpington chicks. Just had a good hatch of 21 out of 25. Am planning to hatch more in time for Chickenstock.

I may also have African goslings. My first hatch is in the incubator now. Will have to see how that turns out. I'm getting lots of eggs, so if all goes well, I'll probably be able to bring goslings with me also.

Hello everyone! I really look forward to Chicken Stock this year. I will have blue/black standard ameraucana juvies available - well I'll be setting the eggs tomorrow and it all goes well I will. I am looking for 3 poults if anyone has any.....

Hi Heidi,
I see you have what I want.....blue ameraucanas:) Any fertile eggs available in the next few weeks? Although I am planning on going to chickenstock, I would like some eggs for my silkie when she goes broody, which is more often than not...LOL

Karen

ok, would also love some black cooper marans eggs or chicks. I see there are some others also wanting to buy some of those. so, please put me on the list of wanting to buy some of those and some barred rocks, either eggs or chicks. would love to find some of both.

Back
Top Bottom