Michigan Chickenstock 2010 Buy/Sell/Trade June 12th

Quote:
when you firm up plans let me know... i noticed on the other thread you are trying to come.. once you know for sure i will book you some DE..lol

plans are firm Dar, would like some DE please!

Ready or not here I come!!! (DSIL wants to come too)

If anyone is bringing silkies, I'm interested in 2-3 hens and a roo.. color doesn't mater. Please PM me your price so I know how much cash to bring with me!!!! Also Embden Gander.

Also if anyone is interested I have extra Salmon Faverolle Roos.... destined for freezer camp... but if someone really wants one I'll bring one or two. They're Hatchery birds, but seem pretty friendly, but also very young and not into their full roohood.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Last edited:
Boy, you miss a lot when you don't check the Chickenstock thread for 6 months!

Will there be a raffle/auction/swap? Didn't catch any mention of one. I have been hoarding all sorts of cool chicken items, just in case.

I may have a BLRW rooster to rehome.

I'd like to buy some DE, would be willing to split a 10# bag with someone. (I can bring gallon ziplock bags)

Quote:
I am doing to be bringing some de I will already split it into 10LB baggies

the DE I can get is not white its a cream colour

13904_dsc04498.jpg

13904_dsc04496.jpg

if you want some let me know

I am hoping someone will be selling blue or splash orpingtons and jersey giants as I am absolutely dying to add a few to my buff orps and black giants, if any one is planning to be there selling these birds let me know:D

Quote:
We are going to have a raffle of sorts. Everyone will be given a ticket and we will have a drawing right after lunch. I'm donating some vacuum sealed smoked chickens, Granny has been crocheting some items, and others have indicated they are bringing things as well. We'll draw tickets until when have exhausted the donated items.

I might bring that BBS Ameraucana trio of mine..... but be warned that the roo is very protective. At this point I would consider selling the hens and eating the roo! LOL Also might part with my La Fleche if the right person came along.... it's just one hen and one roo but he is the gentlest roo I've ever seen! Never tried to flog anyone.... and I never see him fighting with other roos. If anyone is interested in any of these birds.... message me please. I don't want to drag them on that road trip unless I have to
wink.png
Make me an offer.

I plan on bringing a couple of Holland Lop bunnies too, these are super sweet, great with kids! I just have too many and my kids keep talking me into breeding or buying more!!

Quote:
Emily just loves the bunny she bought from you last year! The serema chick Rachel bought from you went broody this week! Jack has adopted her has his hen and he kept coming in saying it was taking her a long time to lay her egg!

Hollands are great with kids, which is why I always come back to them. They are just so friendly and cute. I have a couple of boys right now that demand attention!!
love.gif
I love my serama's too, they are also great for kids! Maya took her little hen to the cloverbud show last year (Sleeping Beauty) and had her tucked under her arm. It was pretty cute! They are so easy to gentle and even most of the roosters are super friendly.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I will be having some blue, black and splash Orpington older chicks. They are from Blue's I got from Miss_Jayne. The rooster is absolutely gorgeous! I have them available now and if any are left, I will be bringing them.

Revision: I'm down to only 3 black Orp roosters and 5 blue roosters left. All of my pullets have sold already. If anyone is interested in the roosters, they are $4 for the black and $5 for the blue. They are about 2-3 months old.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom