Michigan Chickenstock 2010 Buy/Sell/Trade June 12th

I'll have silkie chicks for sale. They're due to hatch the week prior and will likely be white and buff, all bearded. Show quality breeding stock. Also a 6 week old barred cochin, free for the taking (looks to be a roo...). Hoping to purchase 4 broad breasted white turkey poults.

I will be bringing a assortment of started chicks. A few Chanteclers, some buff standard cornish, black Cornish, white laced cornish, some black sexlink. Red Chantecler rooster on Barred rock hen.

Ok as of this moment I have to offer LF Buff Orpington chicks, Two black bantam EE Roosters, a white/wheaton looking bantam EE Rooster, a blk EE cockerel, A blue Ameraucana cockerel, and MIGHT have some white orpington eggs.

Wanting to buy:

1 Buff Cochin Bantam Rooster and 1-2 hens (or buff penciled)
BBS, BCM, or FBCM chicks or an adult trio or even some eggs
Lavender, Silver, Wheaton, BBS Ameraucanas (LF & Bantam)
Serama pullets/hens and one roo
BBS Orpingtons.. or Lavender/Lav. Split
BBS or Lav. Cochins
a pair of silkies
Polish (bantam & LF)
Houdans

wow my list can go on and on.. LOL

any interesting bantams but would like somewhat older chicks!!!!!! also i could donate crayons for the little ones i have about 25 boxes or so i will be there if work does not force a sat. i am looking forward to meeting some people that have the same hobbie/interests as me much less seeing all of the breeds and getting to know what i am really looking for .so far i like the looks of the flaverolles , lakenvelder black/white, & the belgian d anver but wonder about temperments with all the different bantam breeds... i hope to see everyone there...

Crimsontide, sure hope you don't have to work. I'm sure the kids will love the crayons. I will be bringing 2 day old bantam vorwerks, spangled hamburgs, and blue orpingtons. I also will be bringing some that hatched on the 17th of May.

Hi everyone,
I am not on here much, but this Chickenstock sounds very interesting. What is the location in Lansing at? I have Welsummers, and Blue Jersey Giants chicks. Also have a Blue roo about 1 year old, and was gonna eat one of my Welsummer roos, but if someone needed a roo I would do that too. Its not like I don't have enough chicken around here! We only feed certified organic feed.
So most of you that don't want to trade set a price? Since I have never been to this I have lots of questions, as its about a 1 1/2 hour drive from here.
Thanks for any answers.

Quote:
It is a great time to get together, enjoy a meal and sell, swap, and/or buy some birds or other things for sale. I am not sure of the exact location, I went last year and don't remember! It was a really nice place though
smile.png

Hope to meet you there!
Sarah

Hello, I have a couple of mating pairs I am looking to sell/trade. Lakenvelders, the roos are beautiful. I also would like to find a home for my silver Polish Crested roo...I think he's lonely if anyone has SPC hens that would be great. I am interested in Welsummer, Marans or Barvelder chicks but of course any cute-as-a-button chicks will do as well.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom