Michigan Chickenstock 2010 Buy/Sell/Trade June 12th

Here are some pictures from last fall of my Spangled Hamburgs. The actually look much better now.

10233_009.jpg

10233_tonight_031.jpg

These Vorwerks aren't too shabby either.

10233_vorwerk_rooster_006.jpg

10233_new_chicks_030.jpg

And who could not love these bantam blue orpingtons?

10233_bantam_flock_027-1.jpg

I originally had it listed that I was bringing silkies and polish and Jersey Giants. Those are gone, and the hatch I planned on having for chickenstock did not hatch.
sad.png
So, please remove those from my name- however I have seven bantams that I am bringing. Five appear to be d'uccle and ?? cockerels and two look to be d'uccle pullets. They very much want someone to take them home. They really really really do.
smile.png

(I got them from TSC for my broody Turken to raise after her eggs were no good and she had sat for so long so diligently.)

eta:

I really really really need a female pigeon of any color, type, whatever to be a friend for my white homing pigeon. He has fallen head over heels in love with my hen- for lack of one of his own kind. He is very much a beloved pet and I would love to have company for him. If anyone has pigeons please let me know.

Last edited:
If I'm able to come to Chickenstock, I'll bring some bantam cockerels I need to rehome. I have a D'Uccle, a D'anver, and a Sebright from TSC, and 3 Ameracaunas (2 Silver and 1 Lavender) and 3 Vorwerks I got from John Blehm.

If I can find homes for most of the roos, I'll be looking for a couple of pullets to replace them, preferably at least four weeks old so they can stay outside (I believe I have several tons of dust in the guest room from four collective months of brooding chicks
lol.png
).

I dont think anyone requested silkie eggs, so take me off the list for that.. and I am treating for a respiratory issue right now so no eggs... but I am still game for the DE if i can ever find a campground

Last edited:
Quote:
We have rented a cabin at rockey's campground in Albion... I know its a hike but its about in the middle of the chickenstock and the race track.. about an hour from both according to mapquest

thanks though

Back
Top Bottom