Michigan Chickenstock 2011 Sell/Swap/Need

I just went to the Michigan Bird and Game Breeders Association swap meet in Charlotte, but didn't find any Javas, and only saw one older Vorwerk rooster.
hmm.png

So, I'm hoping to find some of these at Chicken Stock!

(I did get a cute OEGB mille Fleur trio, and four tiny buff bantam brahma chicks.
big_smile.png
)

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.....

bethanyrae

Anybody in need of a Rouen drake or 2, I thought I had 1 drake and 3 ducks but it turning out to look like I have 3 Drakes and 1 female! Poor girl is going to get beat to death if I don't remove a couple of the boys!
hmm.png

Is anyone interested in a 2 year old Belgium D'Uccle Mille Fleur Hen? She is super tame and is our last hen. Rather than get more hens, I am hoping to find her a good home.
616-634-1841

Quote:
Chicken Grandma I can take her. I have a small backyard coop, heated in the winter and a Frizzle hen who is a year old who would like some company. I have a pair of pigeons and a sizzle pullet- but that sizzle and one of the pigeons have become inseperable buddies.

I dont live anywhere near Grand Rapids though- if you are coming to Chicken Stock, I could get her from you there. If not, someone who does live in GR has graciously offered to transport her there to me.

Let me know.

Kim

I've got speckled sussex chicks that will be there!!! I MAY have some silkies...depends if they hatch out in time.

Quote:
Are the african geese still available? I have a 4-H kid looking for a pair. Do you have pics? What are you asking for them? Also I do have a couple of BLRW chicks, I will check them, as they are getting big enough to sex soon, and let you know.

This year in addition to the smoked chicken for our lunch, and the birds for the drawing, I will have a limited number of smoked chicken for purchase. They will weigh between 5 to 6 lbs when they go into the smoker. The price will be $15 each.

if i go i can have blue batam and standard polish eggs, buff showgirls eggs a mix of pure breed either silkis showgirls polish, showgirl roosters in white, buff, partridge\
ed carrier,white lavender split,

Back
Top Bottom