Michigan Chickenstock 2013 Buy/Sell/Trade

Okay..hooray I will be coming to Chickenstock this year and can't wait to meet all my new found friends!

Now the begging begins...

I am looking for eggs this year again that are PAST PRIME for hatching or eating. I need them for my artwork. I am specifically looking for:

---GOOSE eggs...any kind.
---Maran's
---Gamble's quail
---Easter Eggers, including olive eggers.
---Turkey, any kind
---Dark Cayuga duck eggs
---Blue Rouen or Mallard (banty size too would be great)
---Guinea hen
---duck eggs other than Pekin

And anything else probably,
lau.gif
. I will be bringing pysanka if anyone wants to swap. If not, I will pay a reasonable price --yes, cold hard cash)--for Past-prime hatching and eating eggs....so all you out there that have a bumper crop of eggs this year, I will take them off your hands.

I donated a couple pysanka to the raffle last year, and will do so again this year. I wish I had birds to swap with y'all but I'm just a suburban gal who can't have poultry.
hit.gif
So, pysanka will have to do!!
Can't wait to me y'all!!!
Bringing a dish to pass...just got to figure out which one!
LOL.
Gail

Theron, theron, Theron....They were the BEST goose eggs I've ever encountered. So great I'd love some more.
love.gif
But, a girls gotta have a LOT of goose eggs. You know some people collect shoes.... for me, it's eggs.
I'm looking for at least 10 doz this year to split with my pysanka group!
clap.gif
Now, that's a lot of goose eggs!

OH...MY........oh my oh my oh my...OH...MY........OH...MY........OH...MY..........oh my oh my oh my........great dane puppies...............oh my oh my oh my..   I have always wanted one.....   got any picts?    What are you asking for one if you do?

We are still not even sure she is bred as of right now....i should know for sure then...they would most likely have the option of being CKC registeted, but not AKC. I'm on my phone, but can give more details later. Hubby and I haven't discussed cost, but i would assume $300-500.

I will likely have 100% french pedigreed angoras and some english/German hybrid angoras. I may also have a few runner ducks and possibly some dorking chicks.

ETA: I have the angoras for sale now. Since they will be ready for their new homes in a couple weeks, there is a chance some or all will be gone by chicken stock. If interested, let me know and I am fine with holding one or more.

After doing more research i am actualky more interested in German and German/English angoras...what are you asking? How long do dorkings take to reach slaughter weight...I am looking to start my breeding flock for meat chickens.

We are still not even sure she is bred as of right now....i should know for sure then...they would most likely have the option of being CKC registeted, but not AKC. I'm on my phone, but can give more details later. Hubby and I haven't discussed cost, but i would assume $300-500.
After doing more research i am actualky more interested in German and German/English angoras...what are you asking? How long do dorkings take to reach slaughter weight...I am looking to start my breeding flock for meat chickens.

I am asking $60 each for the english/German. This is my first year doing chickens so I don't know about exactly how well the dorking will preform as a meat bird. Hopefully they will do well because I'm pretty set on raising only dorkings! :)

I can probably bring some Silkie chicks - different colors including but not positive yet lavender, porcelain, and paint chicks. Also possibly, depending on how the hatch goes, I may have a few extra very rare paint guinea's, and possibly a few peafowl chicks if anyone is interested.

Sat May 4th is the chicken show at the Gratiot Cnty Fairgrounds in Alma , MI.

Hope you all can make it.

I am coming to the 2013 Chickenstock in June, I might bring a yearing Icelandic rooster, not sure yet.

I might be looking for some Mille Fleur D'Uccles, a trio would be good.

I'm really looking forward to the Chickenstock, and tomorrow, I missed last years, I was in Alaska.

Jake

Back
Top Bottom