Michigan Chickenstock 2013 Buy/Sell/Trade

I have some Olive egger, Tomaru Longcrower, Black copper Marans, and some mix months old chicks that I will bring. They are all feathered out. They are sexable at this age.

Want to buy/trade for: maple syrup, wine, yarn, vegetable plants, cream legbars (SO want these ), black copper marans or wellsumer chicks or O-shamo - all pullets

Have to sell or trade:
1 buff hen and 1 white hen show quality silkies (note: I cannot judge show quality, when I purchased I was told show quality). $15 each or $24 for both

Trade:

Strawberry jam (3 ingredients, only strawberries, honey and the no/low sugar pectin) planning to make some Friday, so no guarantees
Raspberry plants (dont remember what kind, I bought from Costco many years ago)
Hosta
Columbine (dark purple/white)
Magenta campion
Bee balm (think its purple)
Light purple iris
Hens and chicks plant
Tiger lily
Yellow lily
Maybe a lilac - if I can find one with good roots
some lamb's ear with pink flowers
Here's pictures of the 2 hens for sale/ trade at Chickenstock (which also reminded me of the lamb's ear plant):

Just found out my work schedule got changed for this weekend and we can come!
wee.gif
Hubby will bring his automatic chicken door openers Interested in any Welsummers if any left to purchase and Famer Boy, we would like some Black Copper Maran chicks or eggs. Also interested in the Magenta Campion if any left. We will have 1 year old Wheaten Ameraucana roo available, purebred - not hatchery. He's beautiful, just have too many roos.
smile.png

Folks - I'll be again bringing stickers to use as name tags - they'll be up in the pavillion with pens.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO write your USER ID, and then your real first name underneath.
big_smile.png

I have an odd Trade request. I need to build a permanent coop and a goat shed. I would love to talk to anyone who knows about building who can give me some advice, figure out sizes, and so on.
Not sure what I can trade--I'm a technical writer so have lots of English skills.

I was a licensed builder for a few years..... I may be able to offer tips.

I will be bringing young rabbits 10$ ea (born first of April)

Here is the color brown a couple are... one has some darker grey sploches on it.
and...
Sumatra hens - hatchery stock - one has a bit of red in her feathers, but a nice looking bird ($10.00 ea) Will be laying soon. They have been 100% free ranging so they are skittish.
Sumatra x Uggos - Not high on the Uggo scale and a couple on the high end! Young birds hatched may 15th currently being hen raised. Not sexed. ($5.00 ea)
A couple have a cute crest. This is the only light one the rest are dark like the roo below. Some of the black chicks could be pure Sumatra, but no way to guarantee it.

Sumatra x Uggo - young roo I suspect. I swore he tried to squeak out a crow. Friendly bird. Mostly black with some flecks and a bit of a crest Love him and hate to lose him but I have too many roos. I suspect that he will be very showy. Sumatra hen is the same mom for all the chicks.

finally........ Uggo x Uggosilkie chicks.... they are only a few days old so I am debating on bringing at all.... ugh! may wait on them! I want to see what colors I got.......Unless someone HAS to have one!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom