Michigan Chickenstock 2013 Buy/Sell/Trade

That map looks pretty good.
I think there is a sign out near the road.

If you have a Tom-Tom or Map-quest set of directions, it should take you right there.

I can also park my big black truck at the drive-way.

How's this for a bribe: I will give some Red Cannas to whomever takes this FREE Lavender Orpington cockerel off my hands. lol. :D

barnie.gif
I cant have roosters or I would

i'm bringing 2 beautiful amish woven rugs for the raffle table - very pretty. someone will be very happy to have it in their home. they are 4+ feet long. keep you eyes open for them!

Last edited:
Does this look right in terms of location? I found Old RiverTrail... but there isnt a sign for Delta Mills Park, double checking before tommorow!

Saginaw ave will take you to canal rd take that north part horrocks store to old river road park is on the right, or take cryets road north it will turn in to webster make a left on old river road park on your left.

Kimmie

I will be there today with homemade laundry soap, instant manicure hand scrubs, a 7 week old black Cochin cockerel and pullet, 2 9 month old Egyptian geese, a bcm rooster out of Wade Jean lines and a couple of marans mixed laying hens.

Boy, been really busy!

I will bring everything that anyone had asked for, plus some. Will bring rhubarb and radishes from my garden if anyone wants some. Maybe some rare irises.

i'm bringing 2 beautiful amish woven rugs for the raffle table - very pretty. someone will be very happy to have it in their home. they are 4+ feet long. keep you eyes open for them!

so sorry! within one mile of leaving the house, our brakes overheated on our truck (emergency brake left on by farm worker) and we had to turn back and take the car. in doing so, we left the rugs in the truck cab. bummer. but we did leave 5 very large sedum plants for the taking to another garden(s) in michigan! and we did pick up some good hens: thank you, farmer boy, for the coronation sussex girls! and thank you wynette for the copper black marans!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom