Michigan Chickenstock 2014 - attendance

My daughter and I are coming!!!!
thumbsup.gif

I am coming, probably by myself this year as hubby is still recovering from surgery. I will be bringing two gorgeous Silkie x Serama roosters to give away. (Free!) We just have too many roosters and I'm hoping that each of our boys can find a good home. :)

My husband, Jeff, and I are hoping to make it out. We'd be bringing two of our girls, 13 and 6 yrs old.

I"d be interested in the blrw chicks :)

Hi Wynette!

Don't know if I've put us down for this year's bash, but count Chickendad and Mrs. Chickendad in. Haven't missed one yet, so I don't want to start now! We will be bringing barred rock (exhibition) chicklets, and probably some blrw chicks as well. Haven't decided on a dish to pass yet. . .

Kathy Chickendad!

I had said I was going to be able to bring a table...alas..I will NOT be able to bring one (1. It is completely piled with stuff. 2. DH will have truck & it won't fit in my car!)

I can bring a table if needed! Just moved and it's been unearthed. Anyone who reads this and wants to pass along extra eggs they may have, I'm an egg artist and will purchase any white or blue duck, guinea, goose, turkey , any chix except white, brown or Banty unless they are speckled. Other oddities like peahen also appreciated !

glambka, please do bring a table!

Also - WE NEED SOME TARPS - we will need to tarp off the area that Dr. Fulton will be giving his talk; to try to make it dark so the slides he'll be showing will show up better. Anyone that can bring a large tarp that we can hang from the rafters - most appreciated!!

glambka, please do bring a table!

Also - WE NEED SOME TARPS - we will need to tarp off the area that Dr. Fulton will be giving his talk; to try to make it dark so the slides he'll be showing will show up better.  Anyone that can bring a large tarp that we can hang from the rafters - most appreciated!!

I'll check here. I know for sure I have one in my trunk right now...tis a tad dirty...but doubt that will hurt anything!

Back
Top Bottom