Michigan Chickenstock 2014 Buy/Sell/Trade

I have a want list also!
Golden seabrights, bearded lavender silkies, dark Cornish bantams and blue or black sizzles!

Hoping to have the following chicks; porcelain, blue and black silkie chicks, brown red Old English Game chicks and partridge Wyandotte bantams.

I have one barred rock rooster and I have two standard poodles puppy for sale you pm me for the chickens and the standard poodles puppy.
thumbsup.gif

I've had a few people ask me for bird houses that I'll be making for CS14. If anyone needs a brooder or nest box, I can do those as well.
I forget who made those nice fancy boxes from 2 years ago, but I can make those. Or rabbit hutches. Or whatever... Just PM and ask.
Hillbilly Hen's husband made the brooder cages two years ago.

I have a mature pair of purebred Isbar chickens for sale. Male is blue, female is blue/splash. Hen is currently laying. This breed is very rare, and was imported by Greenfire Farms just a few short years ago. Although this breed has not been accepted into the APA’s standard of perfection, the hatch these birds came from was culled for this pair, and they do not contain any of the faults listed in the APA’s general guidelines for cutting. (No side sprigs in the combs, no flopped over combs, no crooked toes, etc.). If you are looking for this breed, please carefully look over your prospects, as the comb issues are found extensively in the breed. Again, this pair does NOT have those issues. This is one of the very few single-comb breeds that lays a green egg. These birds are happy and healthy. I'm selling due to downsizing. Message me for more information or pictures. $100.00 for the pair. ***SOLD***

Last edited:
Hillbilly Hen's husband made the brooder cages two years ago.
I got one of them and LOVE it!

I have a cabinet type incubator made from a lab incubator; it's a project, has everything needed for hatching, but I just don't have the time to finish it. New heating element, fans, complete glass front door, one egg turner (can fit another), a few shelves...thermostat is almost brand new. Someone wanting to finish this would have a nice incubator when complete. PM for details. **SOLD**

Last edited:
Hey, I am fairly new here, and I was wondering, where and when is this event taking place?

Last edited:
Chicken Stock, Delta Mills Park Lansing MI. June 21 10 Am to 3:30pm. Dr. Fulton from MSU is a guest speaker. There is a pot luck thread to bring a dish to pass if you wish and this thread is for any items you wish to bring to sell/trade.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom