Michigan Chickenstock 2014 Buy/Sell/Trade

@Maah and @JackieandChicks - I should have some young Black Copper Marans pullets at C-S.

I will also have Blue Giants and *possibly* some Black (exhibition line - I have been breeding this line for 3 years now, anyone with my line previous to that - this current line is a vast improvement over my last line!)

I also may have a few exhibition-bred Ameraucana (this line is out of Canada, and has some Paul Smith blood in them. Very, very nice birds (blue/black/splash); I am only in need of 2 pullets and I've got 9 of these in my brooder now, so I'm sure there will be extras.

I will also have some mixed layers; these birds are a mix of Columbian Rock and Silver Penciled Rock. They lay quite well and are just lovely, lovely birds. Here's a young pullet from last fall's hatch:

Hi Wynette! I just saw that you may be bringing some Giants to CS. Are you still planning on that? If so can you pm me what you may have and how much you are asking for chicks? I am hoping to add some to our flock this year.

Hi All.
Looking forward to attending this for the first time this year!
I am bringing 5 lavender americanas chicks for sale will be 3 weeks old by then!
2 lavender orphington roos
2 lavender americanas roos
1 wyndonite mix roo
A few oliver egger
a few backyard mix

Hi All.
Looking forward to attending this for the first time this year!
I am bringing 5 lavender americanas chicks for sale will be 3 weeks old by then!
2 lavender orphington roos
2 lavender americanas roos
1 wyndonite mix roo
A few oliver egger
a few backyard mix
One of those Lavender Americana roos is mine LOL!

@Farmerboy16 - are you going to be updating the first post? Wasn't sure how you're working this thread, or if we're to just read through posts?

I have a few FREE very handsome purebred Ameraucana cockerels from exhibition lines; they are Paul Smith/Jean Ribbeck line, an I have a splash and I think two Blue. I can't comment on quality, as I honestly don't know much about this breed, but I do know they are from VERY sought after lines (I have a good friend in Canada who breeds them). PM if interested.

Someone please take my angora buns because I can't care for them anymore. :( The male is white and is fixed, the female is brown. They are from the same litter, about 18 months old.

Earlier in this thread I said I was hoping to bring home a BBS silkie hen. Well, scratch that, lol. Give me enough time and I'll keep changing my mind. Now, I'd really love to get some speckled sussex, or swedish flower hens, or Jubilee orpington chicks. If I have a broody hen, then I'll want eggs from any of these speckled breeds.

My fam and I are still planning on attending. If I still have my turkeys, etc. available I can bring those if anyone is interested. There is a link in my siggy with the information. If so just let me know.
lol.png

I also should be able to bring a dozen Polish hatching eggs, possibly some Polish chicks if my broody mom does well. I can always bring duck hatching eggs also.

AND I'd love add some new blood to my mixed breed flock so if anyone has standard size (LF) hatching eggs they would like to sell or trade please let me know!

Last edited:
I have 3 ducklings available (1 saxony, 2 silver appleyards). I am not attending, but know several people who are so if you're interested PM me and we'll see if we can set up transport. They are $7 each.

Back
Top Bottom