Michigan Chickenstock 2014 Buy/Sell/Trade

Posted already but here's a last chance: I have a pair of German New Hampshire, roo and laying hen. A great op to start your own heritage breed flock. Very gentle birds.

One 10 week old Flemish Giant doe, fawn color, bunny.

Three mixed breed (FG/NZ) 11 week old bunnies.

Four Pekin ducks about 2 months old. Good for the table.

#Note: The bunnies have been handled since birth and are very gentle.

I'll need some confirmation or may not bring anything. PM, or call/text 231-828-5609

I have EE's, RSL cross, Chantecler cross hatching eggs, probably could bring half doz to CS.

Otherwise, we have Iowa smokey, Dela-Iowa cross, non bearded EE and a buff Chantecler pullet. Correction, these birds are going to be 14 weeks next Weds.

We have also Dela-Iowa cockerel (a beauty!) and an EE black/white cockerel available. They are also 14 weeks.

PM

Wynette, Sorry to be a dork. i don't know how to PM. I am very interested in 6 older hens. Hopefully if you can PM me, i will be able to respond privately to you.

Wynette, Sorry to be a dork. i don't know how to PM. I am very interested in 6 older hens. Hopefully if you can PM me, i will be able to respond privately to you.

malchick,
If you go to Wynette's profile...you'll see the option to PM...

Or, go,to one of her posts, click,on the little blue arrow to the right of her name, you'll get a pull down, choose "send PM"

here are some photos of our birds to sell tomorrow . send pm to me or candy if interested : EE pullet & cockrel & the Iowa/Delaware cockrel. dont have photo to post of the smokey Iowa or Iowa/Chantacer pullets :

I posted this on the MI thread - I decided to bring my 2 year old red EEx roo - he's gentle and beautiful, but he seems to be the daddy of a lot of my chicks. Plus I have too many roos! And I think I'm going to keep one of his sons who is more what I think I want. If anyone is interested, he's $10. He is huge, btw. I know $10 seems high but I am still on the fence about him and figure if someone really wants a nice fertile roo who makes big babies, I'd put him out there.

Back
Top Bottom