Michigan Chickenstock 2018 Attendance and Food sign up

Candy442

Crowing
10 Years
Apr 2, 2013
Williamston, MI
Once again we are pleased to announce that Michigan will be having our annual Chickenstock event. Or for those who like abbreviations, CS18!

As usual, the event will be held at Delta Mills Park in Lansing on June 23 from 10:00 to 3:00. The park is located at:

You can use this thread to sign up, add your dish to pass, list what items to sell/swap/raffle, and to volunteer to help with set-up and clean-up.
clip_image001.gif

This thread will also serve as gateway for the swap meet information. Other information will also be posted as it comes in on this thread.

upload_2018-6-21_17-7-55.png

Last edited:
Not sure yet on what we're bringing yet. there's an electrical outlet there at the pavilion right?? I might want to do something that would need a crock pot for it.

Oh, and Amy will probably make her Cowboy Caviar. :love:love:love

Last edited:
Not sure yet on what we're bringing yet. there's an electrical outlet there at the pavilion right?? I might want to do something that would need a crock pot for it.

Oh, and Amy will probably make her Cowboy Caviar. :love:love:love

Yes there are outlets at the pavillion. I would bring an extension cord just in case.

We plan on being there, but will probably not bring anything to sell. We are curious more than anything for now. I'll get back with what to bring later. Maybe a rhubarb dessert, if you-all like desert that is?....
Edited to add....What are the raffle table items for? Is it a fund raiser for something?

Raffle was just for fun, you bring in something, usually chicken related, put it on the table, we draw names and you can pick what you want off the table.

Donations are also accepted to help pay for the pavilion etc.

I am planning on coming this year. My grandson wants to come too so there will be two. Not sure what I am bringing for pot luck yet. I plan on 1 item for the raffle table. I look forward to meeting everyone again.

Back
Top Bottom