Michigan Chickenstock 2018 Attendance and Food sign up

I put this on my calendar... but really I have no idea if I can convince my wife that I should go, or whether I will bring her and the kids.
If I come, I'll probably bring some young polish chickens to sell/rehome. Maybe that will be a selling point with my wife... less chickens around...

I put this on my calendar... but really I have no idea if I can convince my wife that I should go, or whether I will bring her and the kids.
If I come, I'll probably bring some young polish chickens to sell/rehome. Maybe that will be a selling point with my wife... less chickens around...
The more the merrier! its not all just about chickens What does your wife like to do or her hobbies? Im sure there will be some one to talk to. Many of us have all sorts of interests. lots of sitting places in the shade and we even bring our dog . Hes on the leash though. I sure hope all of you come by!!!

There is a covered pavilion with picnic tables, but please bring a cover (portable canopy tent) or something to provide shade for your animals if you bring them.

The more the merrier! its not all just about chickens What does your wife like to do or her hobbies? Im sure there will be some one to talk to. Many of us have all sorts of interests. lots of sitting places in the shade and we even bring our dog . Hes on the leash though. I sure hope all of you come by!!!
My wife has 6 huskies and a dogsled. And just barely enough patience for me, the dogs, and the daughters...

All else fails your wife can talk to Amy about the wedding plans.
Was this to me? LOL. My wife would rather talk about baseball than weddings. My wife is NOT a girly-girl.

My wife has 6 huskies and a dogsled. And just barely enough patience for me, the dogs, and the daughters...

Was this to me? LOL. My wife would rather talk about baseball than weddings. My wife is NOT a girly-girl.
No, mostly towards the old hens here who like to gossip and cluck on about the stuff us young ones are doing.

I'm thinking about making a batch of pulled pork to take up there in the crockpot.

Back
Top Bottom