Michigan Chickenstock Has Returned for 2022! Sign In. Sign Up. Show up.

Pics

RaZ

Free Ranging
12 Years
Apr 20, 2011
Paradise, MI
Good news everyone. After a hiatus the annual get together of Michigan chicken peeps has been scheduled. Mark your calendars.

CHICKENSTOCK
JUNE 25TH, 2022
10AM-3PM
DELTA MILLS PARK
7001 OLD RIVER TRAIL, LANSING
POT LUCK, BRING A DISH TO SHARE
NEED TO ORGANIZE WHO BRINGS WHAT I.E. PLATES, CUPS NAPKINS, EATING UTENSILS DRINKS, ETC

Use this thread to let us know that you are coming.
What pass around dish you are bringing to the potluck.
What
livestock and/or craft items you will have for the swap meet (i.e. hatching eggs, adult birds, plants, homemade goods, etc.)
What items you can bring to support the picnic (i.e. paper plates, napkins, utensils, etc.)
What you might be looking for.

Rose has secured the pavilion with her own money so we will have a donation jar to cover the cost of rental. Please donate if you can.
If you can't, it's OK. All are welcome.

I will check this thread every day and create a spreadsheet that I'll post on a regular basis so we all know what is coming and what we may still need.

Let's make CS22 a great event. Hope to see you there.

Good news everyone. After a hiatus the annual get together of Michigan chicken peeps has been scheduled. Mark your calendars.

CHICKENSTOCK
JUNE 25TH, 2022
10AM-3PM
DELTA MILLS PARK
7001 OLD RIVER TRAIL, LANSING
POT LUCK, BRING A DISH TO SHARE
NEED TO ORGANIZE WHO BRINGS WHAT I.E. PLATES, CUPS NAPKINS, EATING UTENSILS DRINKS, ETC

Use this thread to let us know that you are coming.
What pass around dish you are bringing to the potluck.
What
livestock and/or craft items you will have for the swap meet (i.e. hatching eggs, adult birds, plants, homemade goods, etc.)
What items you can bring to support the picnic (i.e. paper plates, napkins, utensils, etc.)
What you might be looking for.

Rose has secured the pavilion with her own money so we will have a donation jar to cover the cost of rental. Please donate if you can.
If you can't, it's OK. All are welcome.

I will check this thread every day and create a spreadsheet that I'll post on a regular basis so we all know what is coming and what we may still need.

Let's make CS22 a great event. Hope to see you there.
This sounds so fun! Too bad I’m not anywhere near Michigan :(

If I am not dead or sick, I will be there. I am bringing plates, utensils and cups. Juts will follow this thread for headcount. Dang, I am still so military!
Will have to see what I will bring. I might go for something sweet for those with sweet tooth. But at this moment I need to think on that.
Rose, Text me if you would like me to be there earlier to help you setting up or anything else.
Not bringing any poultry unless I bring my P2 with a diaper just to have a day out with me,lol (not)

Do any of you have any dietary restrictions? I'm gluten free, so I'll be bringing something GF. Anyone vegetarian or vegan?
No restrictions here, but we do try to stay away from GMO products and overly sweet desserts/snacks.

Does anyone want my :duc rooster? KIDDING! I'm not going to try to foist him off on anyone.
What breed variety is the rooster?

Back
Top Bottom