Michigan Hatchers! What'cha got cookin?

Must. Not. Start. The. Incubator.

Seriously. It's spring and I want to hatch chicks!!!! Problem is that I quit my job because the DH's work picked up so much and *I* was paying for all the feed from my job (so he didn't really know just HOW MUCH it was costing.) He wants to cut back on numbers this summer, which REALLY means that I can't just go incubating willy nilly like I want to. We do have some 3-4yr old hens that probably should go, but that will leave us with around 20 or so younger ones. *sigh* darn chicken math!

I DID end up with 2 barred/laced birds from my hatch last year, though both are incomplete for patterning, which is not a surprise considering the odds I had from my mutt rooster and hatchery hens. I might try to get a pic of them today.

Would anyone be interested in my LG 9200 + egg turner? Not for sure I'm going to sell it, just want to see if anyone is interested in it... Selling it because I'll never hatch a large amount of eggs and I got a new Brinsea.

I'm not gonna lie, the incubator is a little beat up. It keeps a tempature as well as any other still air. I have hatched three times in it. I got it last year. I can get pictures of it, the incubator isn't a terrible condition but like I said, it does have a few small scuff marks.

The egg turner is literally brand new. Used once, and bought less then a month ago.

Both for $60 or best offer.

Would anyone be interested in my LG 9200 + egg turner? Not for sure I'm going to sell it, just want to see if anyone is interested in it... Selling it because I'll never hatch a large amount of eggs and I got a new Brinsea.

I'm not gonna lie, the incubator is a little beat up. It keeps a tempature as well as any other still air. I have hatched three times in it. I got it last year. I can get pictures of it, the incubator isn't a terrible condition but like I said, it does have a few small scuff marks.

The egg turner is literally brand new. Used once, and bought less then a month ago.

Both for $60 or best offer.
I am interested..

I have an LG 10200 (factory fan) and a 9200 with computer fan installed. Both have successfully hatched lots of turkeys and chicks but I've built a 200 egg cabinet so these aren't needed.

$50 for 10200, $35 for 9200, or $80 for both. Located in Macomb County.

I got my new incubator yesterday with the turner... and I was just wondering if this looks right to you guys? It looks like the turner is almost straight up and down...seems like the eggs would fall out?

I don't know anything about the Hovabator or its turner, but I agree that is a crazy amount of tilt. Does it tilt the same in the opposite direction? If the motor has a screw and a slotted hole, perhaps it's just out of adjustment.

Back
Top Bottom