Michigan Hatchers! What'cha got cookin?

Pics
Just sold a bunch of hatchin eggs that I was saving HOWEVER just tossed 40 under my broodies about 10 min ago! OH BOY where they super happy!

Also taking eggs with me to Tennessee this weekend for a person. They saw my add about trading for silkie eggs and they have blue silkies so where swaping! Ill toss them under my hens when I get back Sat evening! Wish I could find more folks down there to swap, but oh-well.

I actually did talk to someone once at work who suggested it that volunteers. They said they could use them even tho others give them there's but wanted me to wash them. After givin them away and providing cartons... I wasnt interested in doing all that.

I don't blame you. If they are getting the eggs for free, they should be happy to wash them! My dad tried to donate venison once and try wouldn't take it unless it was FDA approved!

mindylee do you feed some eggs back to your chickens..

Yes i do
smile.png

I make huge pots of scrambled eggs. They love them!

And so dose my minis! LOL My mini horses eat the darndest things round here! LOL
pizza, eggs, pancakes, steak, McDonalds hamburgers, popcorn, poptarts, bread, cheese, chicken, you name it they'll eat it! Bad as dogs!
lau.gif

Anyone want to hatch Speckled Sussex x wc black polish bantam eggs?! The eggs won't be fertile for much longer (from the rooster we no longer have). We can't hatch them, since we are getting to the limit with chickens. We would buy a female pullet if you hatch them. Please consider.

Anyone want to hatch Speckled Sussex x wc black polish bantam eggs?! The eggs won't be fertile for much longer (from the rooster we no longer have). We can't hatch them, since we are getting to the limit with chickens. We would buy a female pullet if you hatch them. Please consider.

Anyone else able too? My daughter would be thrilled. We are in the Commerce area, I have no clue how to ship eggs.

Back
Top Bottom