Michigan Local feed?

I havent found a local place (Hi neighbor- I am just outside of Detroit, in Taylor!
frow.gif
) . However there is Massarant's in Flat Rock where I get my feed and TSC in Monroe.

I believe also Latta Feed in Wyandotte- but I only went in there one time, and it was very dark in the store- as in they only had one light bulb. It creeped me out, so I never went back.

Quote:
Hey there Chickflick, yes Big Acre is where I was talking about. That's where I go when I want new baby's. And where I go back to for there Layena. I also found it at Doogie's too, up by VG's. BTW, howdy neighbor!
frow.gif

Yes, chickens are actually allowed in Livonia. You just can't sell them. Its just that very few people have them. They have the turkey farm in Livonia and there's a woman who grows her own food, as do I, and she raises goats and chickens and sells their eggs and she lives on Wayne Rd off of Plymouth Rd. She is my hero!!! Chaps is located in Livonia and it has all the chicken feed etc. It is too urbanized though thats why I want to move further out. In Taylor, chickens are allowed? What about Romulus?

I used to live off Eleven Mile in Farmington Hills and at Eleven Mile and Orchard Lake there was an old farmhouse and the guy that lived there had chickens and ducks and sheep but the livestock haven't been there for a LONG time (almost 20 yrs). Farmington Hills when it was still Farmington TWP used to have a lot of horses in the area, but it's so built up now.

When my grandma lived in Dearborn Heights, the people behind her had ducks

Back
Top Bottom