Michigan Pea Breeders?

ALSO you should consider, if you just wanna browse, popping by the MI game bird swap meets.

http://www.mbgba.com/upcoming_events

Lots of folks bring their peas to these. Imlay is a good one for older birds, Montrose is usually GREAT for young birds (also it's in a field next to a cider mill with AMAZING donuts and hot cider?? it's my favorite). There's also a set of swaps at Wolf Creek Swap Grounds in Indiana, near Shipshewana. I think that one is 4 times a year? but anyway it's HUGE and people from several states show up with peas usually, so there's a good range of colors and New Blood to choose from.

Awesome!! Thank you for this!

Hello from North Branch. We will be at the Imlay City Swap, just 10 minutes away.

BTW - we're looking for a Purple BS Male STAT. I've got 2 purple hens without a partner.

We've got IB, IB Pied, Silver Pied and several more yearlings for more colors next year.

We'd also be interested in buying eggs locally to hatch, but looking for non-split birds.

Thanks - Jenn

www.facebook.com/hosannaspeacocks

Thanks so much. My, then 8 year old, daughter got us into it and now the whole family loves raising the peas. She got her first bird at the Imlay City swap coming up on 3 years ago. We have 17 now.

Back
Top Bottom