Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Oh let's do it! How many Grand Rapids area people do we have? I would be thrilled to host it! We have a big tent and everything!
I'd be down with that.
wee.gif

No kidding. I ditto that.
For what - CS? I hear you about Juise. I took a picture of her and Raz at last CS. Of course back when she was posting, you, and Olive, and a bunch of others, were doing marathon posting - remember, LOL!

Alot of people have fallen off the thread. I've tried contacting Momma K countless times about the wine they make (or made) with no luck.

Yesterday the doctors gave me drops to put in my ears to treat the infection that I contracted from moisture accumulation cause by my hearing aids. They told me to not wear them for 5 days while using the drops. As a result I would suggest everyone use a large type size when posting. That way I will be able to hear you better.
yuckyuck.gif
Opa, I hope your ears will be feeling better soon.
Pretty sure I won't be at CS this Saturday. For those that remember my "Thursday is dinner at Grandma's" nights, will know how hard this is for me. She passed away yesterday.
hugs.gif
So sorry.
Oh, Maah...I am soooo sorry. I can certainly feel your pain as my Grandfather of ~95yrs just passed this past Saturday...so sorry for your loss....Kat
hugs.gif
So sorry.
Had a storm blow thru yesterday. Lots and lots of hail. Pulverized my gardens. Knocked a whole bunch of apples off the tree. I was driving home when it hit and I couldn't even see the street in front of me. Was just entering the highway and didn't know where to go. The hail was ponding at my car so fast and hard. Got out of it for a few minutes and then hit again before I got home. Was hard finding my street! Might have to replant the veggie garden.
4 hens had to hide out under a bush, poor things. Soaking wet, but otherwise ok. Let the dog out at 11:30 and the hail was still on the ground.

Hope everyone has a good day
I am glad you made it home safe!
I'm playing with an idea...for a coffee mug.. Actually, I'm thinking about doing an uggo store..

http://www.cafepress.com/sarteam.869165659
thumbsup.gif
Looks great!! I got my shirt yesterday
big_smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
To all the new members!!

Just a short time ago we would have thought that 54 degrees was down right balmy. Yet this morning, with the humidity at 98 percent it feel quite chilly. After Granny gets up and I get her breakfast fixed I need to work in the garden for a little while. Some of the corn I planted failed to germinate so I have seeds soaking for replanting. Also I have a hen fly into the garden a few days ago. I didn't notice until yeterday that she had pulled all of the cucumber plants out of the ground so those will have to be replanted as well.

Yesterday the doctors gave me drops to put in my ears to treat the infection that I contracted from moisture accumulation cause by my hearing aids. They told me to not wear them for 5 days while using the drops. As a result I would suggest everyone use a large type size when posting. That way I will be able to hear you better.

Hey OPA

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW????

Just sharing my excitement here. My friends don't quite understand my chicken adoration.
We got 6 pullets today! Light Brahma's like Doodle & Daisy.
They're so cute! My first pullets!

Back
Top Bottom