Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Quote:
Awe I love rotties had them since I was 15. My old man Yogi is 12(had since pup and had his parents since puppies), baby girl is ~3(rescue) and Paddy is 4. Just lost my old girl Rosie last month and rock last year. I've had about 20 rotties. All were great dogs. Other than a few of my own pups most were acquired as adults due to behavior problems.(actually their owners had the problem) They all were just misunderstood.

Yep, got a Rottie...and 3 cats!

Puppy, er, Keefe, is 10 yrs old and a SWEETHEART (as long as 1 of us are around OR he knows you well!). My first dog. Got him 5 years ago as a rescue. Definitely will NOT be my last Rottie....

Here is he (all 140lbs of him!). Not the best pix, but all I have handy on the iPad right now!

Omg big boy! He seems to get along with the girls just great!

At work so limited on pics:

Rosie

The kitties: jada, fuzz bucket, tom(neighbors) and fluffy

Fluff hes a character

My old man yogi with baba(granny)

yogi at 1 yr

Got caught playing sleep master potter
Awwwwww!!!! They are all soooo sweet :D Kitty & Precious (yes, where my screen name comes from!) looking longingly to go & curl up w/puppy. Those 2 cats LOVE the dog; rub up against him all the time, especially when he's sleeping! Have a few pix somewhere of Kitty curled up w/him in the doggy bed...

your girls are cute. My old man is starting to regress and doing little things that he hasn't done since he was a puppy. Kinda like granny.

This has NOTHING to do with chickens, but I'm wondering if anyone here would be interested in a pure breed English Mastiff? We have a beautiful well behaved 3 year old male.
My son was at a friends house on New Year's Eve this past year (9 months ago) and the friends dog attacked his face. He almost took his nose entirely off. They were able to reattach and graft so he looks pretty good now. The physical scar is pretty bad and will need more repair as time goes on. The emotional scar it has left is nearly as bad. Not just for him, but the entire family.
My dog had nothing to do with this attack, its simply the fact that he is a large dog that is difficult for us.
We will keep him and love him if we don't find a good home, but after much discussion we are asking around if anyone is looking for this kind of dog. He is great with kids, and chickens. He has never gone after our chickens or ducks.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom