Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

goodpost.gif
Or you forget to take the list with you.
Or forget to bring the birdhouses to CS.
he.gif

Sometimes the "what I forgot" list is longer than the "what I need to remember" list.

I'm leaving the house today... I need to pick up some supplies from the office, drop a couple old TVs to the recycle, run to Sam's & Target for some needed things (yes I have a list... it's around here somewhere).

I'll probably end up coming home with the same couple of old TVs, magical chickens (where did they come from?!), & a headache.

If the "Golden Feather" membership allows me to edit my posts and fix all my bloody spelling errors without saying "Hey look everybody, Maah edited her stuff - again - cuz she can't get it right the first time".... I'd gladly pay the $20 for that. LOL
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Photobooths are great fun, I would like to set one up at the memorial my BF's family is having in a few weeks - is it complicated?

The backdrop stand, light stand and umbrella weren't a huge investment at all -- I bought all mine off Amazon and keep them set up in my office most of the time. The actual lighting was a bit pricey, but I use flashes and light set-ups frequently with my job so I already had most of that. They are always so much fun!

If the "Golden Feather" membership allows me to edit my posts and fix all my bloody spelling errors without saying "Hey look everybody, Maah edited her stuff - again - cuz she can't get it right the first time".... I'd gladly pay the $20 for that. LOL
big_smile.png

Agreed!
roll.png

All this remembering we are supposed to be doing - remember to make a list, take a list, look at a list
lol.png

what if you lose the list?

Sometimes the "what I forgot" list is longer than the "what I need to remember" list.

I'm leaving the house today... I need to pick up some supplies from the office, drop a couple old TVs to the recycle, run to Sam's & Target for some needed things (yes I have a list... it's around here somewhere).

I'll probably end up coming home with the same couple of old TVs, magical chickens (where did they come from?!), & a headache.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
You guys are killing me.

Back
Top Bottom