Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

That cake is awesome!

Could not sleep hardly at all last night. The hornet stings left huge welts and after the burning went away the itch started. Sort of like instant Poison Ivy. Some of the welts on my upper body are the size of half dollars. My legs are just one big bite.

Thanks for the kind words, and advise. I can't remember anything like this happening before. I've been bit by ground hornets but these one seemed to really pack a punch.

what do you think?

This cake is awesome!! My family would think I really went chicken crazy if I served up this for dessert!! I would love to see their faces, lol.

Has anyone talked to Raz lately? He's not in jail is he?
Raz was supposed to serve 30 days, i think.
B.S. to serve time for an ordinance violation. Only way i'd go to that city would be to protest just outside the city line. Sounds like a horrible place!
I'm still here. For now.
I have to go back to court on the 12th for yet another hearing.

I did get a sentence of 30 days jail time but there was a caveat of sorts. IF I served 15 days of indentured servitude I could avoid the jail term in the short run. The catch was I would have to pay $450 and still be subject to the jail term if the ordinance officer decided that I had ANY code violations. And I would have to allow the ordinance nazi into my house, garage and yard any time he wanted to enter. This would continue for at least a year and could be longer if the probation officer decided to extend it.

The whole thing is absurd and a violation of state and federal law. I was placed on a secret probation (1 year) for the "crime" of peeling paint on the garage even though the ticket was a compliance issue from 2 and 1/2 years ago which was taken care of when I sided the garage. This so-called probation violation resulted from not allowing to trespass onto my property and look inside my garage. There were no charges; no tickets written; nothing except a threat to leave the city. There was no trial; there was no legal representation; the judge ignored the law and common sense in imposing the sentence. Perhaps that is why I have to return on Tuesday.

I have transcripts from the various hearings but they are not certified. I suspect that they have been altered since the judge is one who approves whether or not they are made available. Most often my proceedings have taken place with no witnesses in the courtroom. Somewhat suspicious, eh?

Anyway, I'm will be back in court on Tuesday. You are all welcome to attend the lynching.

No, I do not have a lawyer.
The lawyer I had for the chicken case was court appointed so he represented the court and not me. I think he is the one who brokered the secret probation. He has refused to take my phone calls and has not replied to any e-mails.

Well yeah, you need a 'not court appointed' lawyer.
Too bad there isn't a Michigan Farm Council supportive type out there to help.

Back
Top Bottom