Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Gees raz. I really do wish i was closer. This sounds like you do really need a real lawyer and an appeal for a new judge... this judge is way out of line. This is trivial crap and even all added up is not warrenting this amount of hassle. :/

John, sorry about your stings. A dose of claritin would help with the itching ( it does not leave you drowsy like benadryl.

Raz, ugh. So sorry you are in such a position.

Cake is lovely!

Keratin is manufactured by the body out of protein (not utilized directly when eaten). Hair, nails, horns are all made of keratin. If a diet is too low in protein, birds may feather pick; this would be very unlikely on a commercial feed, unless you were over supplementing with low protein foods. there are many other reasons for feather picking, including parasites and boredom.

I got best of class.yay

I see the first one or the boardwalk one made into a huge 3 part picture and hung on my wall above the couch....:) (i am really into woods walking)

Last edited:
Raz, ugh. So sorry you are in such a position.
Some might say that I have put myself in to this position. I can't entirely disagree with that.
I'm in this position because I chose to stand up for my rights and I challenged the judge on his arbitrary ruling.
I guess I made him mad when I challenged his absolute authority by requesting a valid trial.

Side note: My sentencing hearing is Tuesday at 10:00 am. I have been given notice of that. It should be open to the public.
I found out through a legal source that there is also a "closed post-sentencing hearing" for me on Wednesday at 2:00 pm. That hearing is NOT open to the public. Nor has the court notified me of that particular hearing.

I only have Monday to file FOIA requests and motions with the court.

I think I am pretty much screwed. Anyone available to take care of my critters for a while?

(PS I have a FOIA report that says that the city does monitor this website. Be careful with replies.)

Some might say that I have put myself in to this position. I can't entirely disagree with that.
I'm in this position because I chose to stand up for my rights and I challenged the judge on his arbitrary ruling.
I guess I made him mad when I challenged his absolute authority by requesting a valid trial.

Side note: My sentencing hearing is Tuesday at 10:00 am. I have been given notice of that. It should be open to the public.
I found out through a legal source that there is also a "closed post-sentencing hearing" for me on Wednesday at 2:00 pm. That hearing is NOT open to the public. Nor has the court notified me of that particular hearing.

I only have Monday to file FOIA requests and motions with the court.

I think I am pretty much screwed. Anyone available to take care of my critters for a while?

(PS I have a FOIA report that says that the city does monitor this website. Be careful with replies.)
Really?? I say we figure out who they are and think up of odd ways to make em nervous for this clear screw job they're doing to you. Like Horse manure in their front seat like I suggested earlier. Let their guilty conscious and paranoia give them an ulcer. Or they could prove to be real D-bags and drive their significant other's vehicle to work for a while.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom