Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Unfortunately he past away
1f62d.png
my poor baby
So sorry for your loss, they are a part of the family and it is always hard to loose one.

I have a question about a breeder in Columbiaville Michigan. The name of it is "Duck 'N' Coop Hatchery Farm and Feed." Has anyone on here bought from them? he has marans, I want marans. REALLY bad. I think he orders from a other hatchery as well. I hope it's not the one with MS :fl any reply's r appreciated.

Last edited:
I have a question about a breeder in Columbiaville Michigan. The name of it is "Duck 'N' Coop Hatchery Farm and Feed." Has anyone on here bought from them? I heard from someone he might be inbreeding birds. I'm not sure about all of it but he has marans, I want marans. REALLY bad. I think he orders from a other hatchery as well. I hope it's not the one with MS
fl.gif
any reply's r appreciated.
If you are looking for marans I highly recommend BJ'S Poultry in Howell. http://www.bjspoultry.com/ Their BCM have 4 bloodlines (Bev Davis, GreenFire Farms, Fancy Chick and Wade Jeane) They have feathered shanks to the french standard. I believe you can get chicks or eggs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom