Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

He practicly took our rooster, through the other rooster (EE) in our cage a empty cage, ran to his car and drove away! So then we had this rooster which we didn't need and it wasn't even pure bred Amarucana. So that's how we "downsized our roosters" not. I still have this EE roo. He is healthy as far as I can tell and isn't mean at all. He is nice but I don't need him. Sometimes you think you have seen it all, until something like this happens
ep.gif
Roosters - the zucchini of the poultry world.
smile.png

We all living here in michigan are a tuff bunch of people for sure. Induring the winters here. For those hating winter more and More for whatever reason- mine is getting older.lol.. do you hate the snow more, u know driving in it, cleaning it is a car and drive,etc.? Or hate the cold more. Frozen water,pre-warming cars,frozen pets,just plain brrr.? For me I hate the cold more:( COME ON SPRING:):)

well getting everything dried off ....had to turn the water back on to see where the break was....found it....got all the supplies to fix it....just waiting for it to dry alittle bit more and drain....and then the fixing begins....

on another note....the gqf two cabinets....should be here before noon....so yea on that part...soon as they show up im going to plug them in and get them gonig...hahaha...atleast something is good to happen today...brought in a bunch of wood ...got the chickens going....still have water in some parts of the house....glad thing for shut off valves....but the toilet is frozen...even with the heat tape and everything...i cant wait to knock this house down and build a new one....and start from scratch...

well getting everything dried off ....had to turn the water back on to see where the break was....found it....got all the supplies to fix it....just waiting for it to dry alittle bit more and drain....and then the fixing begins....

on another note....the gqf two cabinets....should be here before noon....so yea on that part...soon as they show up im going to plug them in and get them gonig...hahaha...atleast something is good to happen today...brought in a bunch of wood ...got the chickens going....still have water in some parts of the house....glad thing for shut off valves....but the toilet is frozen...even with the heat tape and everything...i cant wait to knock this house down and build a new one....and start from scratch...
Sorry to hear about your water birdman...our has frozen more then once this year....atm the drains are frozen
somad.gif

We all living here in michigan are a tuff bunch of people for sure. Induring the winters here. For those hating winter more and More for whatever reason- mine is getting older.lol.. do you hate the snow more, u know driving in it, cleaning it is a car and drive,etc.? Or hate the cold more. Frozen water,pre-warming cars,frozen pets,just plain brrr.? For me I hate the cold more:( COME ON SPRING:)
smile.png
the cold. You can plow the snow, but sometimes you really do need it to at least settle and melt down a little. These days way down in the lower teens to zero, for the birds.

Do anyone have any Standard/Large Fowl Polish for sale?

i have 2 WC Blue Hens and a WC Blue Roo, and a Golden Laced Hen...i am looking for a Mate for the golden laced hen, as well as Buff Laced, Silver Laced, and Tolbunt.

Any age or eggs will work..preferably with in a couple hours drive from Greenbush, Mi.

Roosters - the zucchini of the poultry world.
smile.png
gig.gif

sheesh hope it's an easy fix for you. I know what you mean about starting from scratch, our footprint doesn't work at all even after the rebuild from the fire in 2001. Who has a wrecking ball? LOL

We all living here in michigan are a tuff bunch of people for sure. Induring the winters here. For those hating winter more and More for whatever reason- mine is getting older.lol.. do you hate the snow more, u know driving in it, cleaning it is a car and drive,etc.? Or hate the cold more. Frozen water,pre-warming cars,frozen pets,just plain brrr.? For me I hate the cold more:( COME ON SPRING:)
smile.png
The dang cold encompasses the problem, it makes everything harder for me, breathing, muscles tighten up faster, joints ache sooner and longer and nothing melts. I love the snow as it thaws and we get more cycle. *praying for spring...come on hurry please*
Thank heaven for my chickens or I would have lost it by now. LOL

The cold just makes everything worse:( had to work outside all day yesterday with a high of 3. Just helping out a buddy. Thought I was good afterwards. Then got home and thawed out lol.. lungs hurt from breathing the cold air all day:(:(

Sorry, birdman. That really sucks! Hope you get it fixed with no more hassles.

I am so ready for SPRING!!

The guy in Columbiaville is a bit shady with his chickens. Can't understand how he is still in business. Just in it for the money. His set up stinks.

Back
Top Bottom