Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I haven't gone to TSC this week but according to the local stores' webpage, they were getting chicks this week. That would be Whitmore Lake and the Milford/S. Lyon stores. Didn't check the Ann Arbor store.

Seems funny to think about buying chicks when I'm still getting fertile eggs. Roosters went to camp last Wednesday. It's amazing how chicken fertility can last.

I haven't gone to TSC this week but according to the local stores' webpage, they were getting chicks this week. That would be Whitmore Lake and the Milford/S. Lyon stores. Didn't check the Ann Arbor store.

Seems funny to think about buying chicks when I'm still getting fertile eggs. Roosters went to camp last Wednesday. It's amazing how chicken fertility can last.

OMG, I just read the Criminal story in your signature link...and I see that obviously you still have chickens. Curious about how the story proceeded from where the blog ended.

You already have chicks down there??? We don't get any up here for another 2 weeks. Boooo
Yup, DH Brett went to go get chick starter from FFH here and came home with a free chick!!! We are hatching some, but he just HAD to go buy one while he was at it.
th.gif

It's VERY dangerous to go to the farm stores during chick days! Unfortunately, feed must be bought, so trying to resist is really hard. I got an email from the DNR saying that any sick/ dead wild birds can be posted there. I'll be looking, and keeping my flock inside for the next weeks. Mary

Back
Top Bottom