Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Hi Grammi and Silly. Nice of you to stop in and say hi.

RaZ, where are you? Hope all is well and your garage is up and your getting your coop up!

Hi Grammi and Silly. Nice of you to stop in and say hi.

RaZ, where are you? Hope all is well and your garage is up and your getting your coop up!
I'm at the library in Pigeon (30 mile drive). I can't get internet at my new place. Comcast won't run the cable since I'm the last house on the road. Satellite won't work because I don't have enough clear sky for a signal.

Garage still isn't built. We ran into clay digging the footings. Then it rained for a couple of weeks. Finally got footing poured by the block hasn't been laid yet. Cement guy had to have his knee replaced. Maybe we can lay block by the end of this week. In the freezing cold. :barnie

The turkeys and chickens are all here now. People who see them just love them. At least so far. ;) Still don't have a decent coop for them. Right now they are sleeping in the tent garage and my car is sleeping outside. :th

I really need to get this garage done. And a permanent coop for the hens.
Deal to sell my mom's house fell through. So I'm still stuck with it for the time being.

Library time is almost up. Gotta go for now.

I'm at the library in Pigeon (30 mile drive). I can't get internet at my new place. Comcast won't run the cable since I'm the last house on the road. Satellite won't work because I don't have enough clear sky for a signal.
Library time is almost up. Gotta go for now.
That really stinks... as does all in between. Hang in there.

Do you get cellular service at the new place? My neighbor said it was faster than local cable and cheaper, too, to just use his phone as a hotspot for his computer.

Back
Top Bottom