Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Sorry for the stroke, but glad that there seems to be improvement already. My mother had two mini strokes 14 months ago that left her partly disabled, but with therapy and family cheering her on, she has gained almost complete movement again. I think she would have given up had the family not rallied around and cheered her on. We will pray for you for wisdom in this situation.

Opa, think of you often. Prayers for Granny and the hard work that comes with recovery.

On the home front...I hate snow, I hate shoveling, I hate the wind and I hate the cold. End rant until tomorrow when I have to deal with tonight’s added mess. At least today it was normal snow not that slippery sugar sand snow like yesterday.

I braved the roads today to take advantage of my 10% coupon at TSC. Stocked up on critter food. They also had horse leads in the bargain bin. 5 bucks for a 16 foot lead with brass snap. Way cheaper than a regular leash for the dogs. I can't seem to find the old leashes so I bought these.

The wild turkey have been coming in to feed twice a day. This morning, a solo hen was hanging with my tom and hen. Turkey season opens next week. I wonder if the wild ones will be hanging around then. My license is for the last 2 weeks of May. :pop

I braved the roads today to take advantage of my 10% coupon at TSC. Stocked up on critter food. They also had horse leads in the bargain bin. 5 bucks for a 16 foot lead with brass snap. Way cheaper than a regular leash for the dogs. I can't seem to find the old leashes so I bought these.

The wild turkey have been coming in to feed twice a day. This morning, a solo hen was hanging with my tom and hen. Turkey season opens next week. I wonder if the wild ones will be hanging around then. My license is for the last 2 weeks of May. :pop
Nice lead on the leads..haha!

Can you take only Tom turkeys?
I would think the hens are hatching by then?

Back
Top Bottom